Thread: Other Accused of Trespassing
View Single Post
Old 16th Nov 2012, 21:56   #11
Carrie
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Carrie is a Super Spamming SaiyanCarrie is a Super Spamming SaiyanCarrie is a Super Spamming SaiyanCarrie is a Super Spamming SaiyanCarrie is a Super Spamming SaiyanCarrie is a Super Spamming SaiyanCarrie is a Super Spamming SaiyanCarrie is a Super Spamming SaiyanCarrie is a Super Spamming SaiyanCarrie is a Super Spamming SaiyanCarrie is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nealieboyee View Post
The problem with that is that he now must turn his life upside down just to avoid her.
Stay at your gym, and go to that gym when you feel like it. If you see her, ignore her. If she speaks to you, ignore her. No contact whatsoever, but that doesn't mean you have to change your schedule. Thats bull.
Hiya Nealie , how's Scotland?

Now in principle, ON PAPER, what you say should be right but in practice that could be a very dodgy path. What if the OP were to do as you say then he meets her in the gym, say near the changing area, when noone's around, and she chooses to cry "help!". What then? That way leads to escalation of an already bad situation, regardless of whose fault it is that it's reached this point. It may be unfair on him to curtail his activities and choices but life is unfair sometimes and sometimes you just have to play safe.
MountainMods H2GO - the little case, i7-860, ROG Maximus III Forumla, 2 x 2gb GSkill Trident F3-1600 @ 2k, Coolermaster RS700-80GAD3-UK Silent Pro Gold 700W, Noctua NH-C14 dual fan, Gigabyte GeForce GTX 460 OC 1GB, 1 x 500GB Seagate 7200, Samsung 830 SSD, 500Gb WD, Samsung 12x B/ray, AeroCool F/C, E'max Apollish/Cluster fans.
Now building a scratch build HTPC

Last edited by Carrie; 16th Nov 2012 at 22:01.
Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote