Thread: Case Mod Noir - by marius_mym
View Single Post
Old 19th Nov 2012, 14:49   #12
marius_mym
Minimodder

marius_mym has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Woow, thanks for the kind words guys, I didn't expect to see so much replies in a such short time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanoken View Post
your English is fine understandable and clear ha ha ha, I love your black theme that you have going at the moment! can't wait to see what you have in store for this project and good luck !
Thanks !

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay2 View Post
molex and sata cable? gone?
well, i'll sit here and wait for your next update
Well, I had to get rid of those "tentacles", because they were useless. I only need one sata power connector (for HDD), and maybe another one for an SSD, but I'll make my own extensions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by makarov7 View Post
Very cool side panel windows - frosty

Noir = black , it will be a dark build i think
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ZiiP] NaloaC View Post
Great work so far, love the effect on the side window!
I'm glad you like my side window guys ! I've been waiting for a long time to use that "effect" and this project offered me the perfect opportunity, because the window is pretty small and I can change it very quickly without wasting too much acrylic (in case that I don't like the way that looks).

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeDaly View Post
I think a tinted window would look great

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
I agree with you! The tough part is to find a tinted acrylic window in Romania, but i'll do my best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biojellywobbles View Post
Wanted to see one of these modded for a while, gives me ideas on what to do with mine!
Well, I hope that my project will give you some ideas ! I can't say that this case offers unlimited possibilities, but there are couple of things that you can change .

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamsand View Post
Fantastic finish on that paint work!
Thank you, sir ! I did my best, but the paint helped me a lot. The entire process (from the first layer of paint until full dry) took about 2 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilveR_172 View Post
looking promising =) Love the Ram photos
Quote:
Originally Posted by timerhan View Post
+1
Very cool!!!
Thanks ! I love them too !

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream1 View Post
Comme une nuit noire. Me like it
Glad you like !
P.S.:My french is even worse than my english, i had to use translate google to understand !

Last edited by marius_mym; 19th Nov 2012 at 14:55.
marius_mym is offline   Reply With Quote