View Single Post
Old 3rd Jan 2013, 22:24   #3
Hukkel
James' minion

Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
What do we have here.... a package. I like unpacking

This is how one should pack this stuff, quality.

All kinds of stuff; 2 new case feet, a mobo backplate with an extension part and combs. Beautiful combs :drool: Some screws, clips for cables and a huge bunch of bay covers. Oh almost forgot, a hexx PSU plate with dustfilter.

NUUUUU moar tunnelvision

Showing the difference between the standard one and the new hexx one.

A few more pictures of the motherbord. I think it truely is a work of art. Companies should give us such mobo plates standard in high end cases.

Everything installed. My case had one dented foot and one was missing so it was very unstable. Now it sits exactly right.

These aren't really flashy parts or updates. But I think in the end such parts make the difference between a nice mod and a great mod. The sleeved cables will be presented perfectly this way.

Time to give those 3 heads and the mobo spacers a nice black coat. No one sees them...but I know they are black :flipacoin:

Hukkel is offline   Reply With Quote