View Single Post
Old 18th Jan 2013, 21:43   #18
Andrew_K
Minimodder

Andrew_K can run CrysisAndrew_K can run CrysisAndrew_K can run CrysisAndrew_K can run CrysisAndrew_K can run CrysisAndrew_K can run CrysisAndrew_K can run CrysisAndrew_K can run CrysisAndrew_K can run CrysisAndrew_K can run CrysisAndrew_K can run Crysis
Moar Moar Moar!

Making some serious progress on the internals now! In addition to the iphone control up front, I also wanted something to make the inside shrouding a bit more interesting... so I went with an Aquaero. This will be used for some fan control, flow senors, inline water temp readings, etc. I like their graphs.

A few of the LED strips I'll be using around the case to give a little glow.

I made a Rebel Alliance logo by hand which will likely be used on the side panel, and I may need to bust out a few more for placement among the build. A little time consuming, but worth it.

The interior is just about ready to head in for paint. The acrylic will all be painted the same color as the exterior (a metallic gray). The side shroud with fan holes is removable via thumb screws if I should ever need to access the lower compartment which will house the pumps.

Here you can see the placement of the Aquaero. The acrylic will be cut to fit it in perfectly and will be used for reading water temps, flow, and controlling some fans.

Holes are in place for tubing pass through to the quad GPU setup. The acrylic is flush with the case.

A sneaky view of the lower compartment that will house the PSU and pumps. The custom support brackets are made from 1" acrylic and also support the hidden hard drive mounting bracket behind the PSU.
Andrew_K is offline   Reply With Quote