View Single Post
Old 20th Jan 2013, 03:51   #4
siliconfanatic
Rep whore/thread killer

siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.
Probably would, if it weren't talking about a current key issue due to people generally overreacting and freaking the hell out over a bunch of nut jobs looking at columbine as a benchmark. Frankly, ITS IN THE BILL OF RIGHTS and if I'm not mistaken, the RIGHT to bear arms isn't the problem. WHY, you might ask? GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE. PEOPLE! kill people.

The fact that people would rather get rid of a BASIC human right rather than give teachers a tazer, teach them how to use it is beyond me. Even if you do ban guns it'll be similar to prohibition. IT'S called C.O.N.T.R.A.B.A.N.D. heard of it? It'll just make the sales illegal, make people PO'ed and then the flow of said weapons shall thrive. Then it all gets Fuglier than ever.

Not intending to flame nobody if it seems like I am

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."
siliconfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote