View Single Post
Old 20th Jan 2013, 03:52   #5
mattyh1995
Hypermodder

mattyh1995 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.mattyh1995 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.mattyh1995 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.mattyh1995 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.mattyh1995 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.mattyh1995 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.mattyh1995 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.mattyh1995 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.mattyh1995 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.mattyh1995 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.mattyh1995 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

EDIT: Wouldn't this fare better in the general forum?
I think OP wants to discuss the 2nd Amendment but using a fictional back story to introduce a debate rather than quoting recent events, being as sensitive as they are. Quite a serious subject now that I think about it.

Back to topic, as a UK resident that couldn't care for possession of firearms, I say it's very outdated. With modern firearms and the availability of them in certain parts of the USA, any old nut can buy one and go on a rampage. The 2nd Amendment was written when the primary weapon of war was a musket that could fire at a rate that is a fraction of modern weapons therefore having significantly reduced danger to the wider public. Imo, if people want to quote the 2nd amendment to buy a firearm, it should only be applicable to muskets and flintlock pistols... (Or, just not at all.)
| CM Storm Stryker | Corsair TX750 PSU | Creative SoundblasterZ |
| Steam - [UK] Holcroft |
mattyh1995 is offline   Reply With Quote