View Single Post
Old 20th Jan 2013, 03:52   #5
mattyh1995
Hypermodder

mattyh1995 is a Super Spamming Saiyanmattyh1995 is a Super Spamming Saiyanmattyh1995 is a Super Spamming Saiyanmattyh1995 is a Super Spamming Saiyanmattyh1995 is a Super Spamming Saiyanmattyh1995 is a Super Spamming Saiyanmattyh1995 is a Super Spamming Saiyanmattyh1995 is a Super Spamming Saiyanmattyh1995 is a Super Spamming Saiyanmattyh1995 is a Super Spamming Saiyanmattyh1995 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

EDIT: Wouldn't this fare better in the general forum?
I think OP wants to discuss the 2nd Amendment but using a fictional back story to introduce a debate rather than quoting recent events, being as sensitive as they are. Quite a serious subject now that I think about it.

Back to topic, as a UK resident that couldn't care for possession of firearms, I say it's very outdated. With modern firearms and the availability of them in certain parts of the USA, any old nut can buy one and go on a rampage. The 2nd Amendment was written when the primary weapon of war was a musket that could fire at a rate that is a fraction of modern weapons therefore having significantly reduced danger to the wider public. Imo, if people want to quote the 2nd amendment to buy a firearm, it should only be applicable to muskets and flintlock pistols... (Or, just not at all.)
| CM Storm Stryker | Corsair TX750 PSU | Creative SoundblasterZ |
| Steam - [UK] Holcroft |
mattyh1995 is online now   Reply With Quote