View Single Post
Old 20th Jan 2013, 12:05   #14
walle
Hypermodder

walle is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.walle is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.walle is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.walle is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.walle is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.walle is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.walle is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.walle is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.walle is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.walle is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.walle is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieface View Post
I think before using a case study, you should actually know about it. Gun ownership is legal in Norway and the guns he owned were legally owned himself, as could any other citizen in Norway.
I didn't know Norwegians were allowed to own automatic assault rifles, the point I made, was that he committed those murders without the use of an assault rifle, he could have used a pistol and been as effective.