View Single Post
Old 20th Jan 2013, 12:30   #16
Teelzebub
Up yours GOD not a Modarator /Staff

Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.
I personally think Americans should be allowed to have as many deadly weapons as they like who cares if they kill each other, It's well known the majority of the American people are a bunch of trigger happy cow boys and have the most undisciplined soldiers in the world ask any British soldier what they fear most and they will tell the worst thing is to have the American forces behind them because there's more chance of getting shot in the back or bombed from above than there is getting killed by the enemy, Ah the Americans the inventors of the 2nd amendment and friendly fire

Mountain mods case, Enermax 1250w PSU, Asus Maximus V Extreme, i7 3770k @ 4.6ghz, Samsung 840 250gb SSD. 500gb Seagate,Corsair H80i wind tunnel, 16gb Corsair Vengeance pro 1866mhz,4xEVGA GTX 670 quad SLI,4 bags of weed

Last edited by Teelzebub; 20th Jan 2013 at 14:30.
Teelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote