Thread: Case Mod iNode OSX Server (finished!)
View Single Post
Old 21st Jan 2013, 12:17   #5
AT0MAC
Mac Mod'er

AT0MAC is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.AT0MAC is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.AT0MAC is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.AT0MAC is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.AT0MAC is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.AT0MAC is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.AT0MAC is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.AT0MAC is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.AT0MAC is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.AT0MAC is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.AT0MAC is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Components arriving

Original parts before I made some changes

SSD

All internal drives

The chassis was still not on the market, so had to wait with going much further until it arrived.
In the meantime I modded the CPU cooler

Before

During

After

The point being I want the air to move over the CPU and out the front, the server is for now going to be placed very close to the floor so with the air intake up on the middle of the backside instead of bellow the front will draw in less dust.

Like this

Last edited by AT0MAC; 21st Jan 2013 at 14:15.
AT0MAC is offline   Reply With Quote