Thread: Graphics GTX670 vs. GTX660Ti
View Single Post
Old 21st Jan 2013, 13:32   #11
NetSphere
Multimodder

NetSphere is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.NetSphere is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.NetSphere is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.NetSphere is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.NetSphere is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.NetSphere is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.NetSphere is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.NetSphere is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.NetSphere is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.NetSphere is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.NetSphere is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I would also agree that the 7950 sounds like a pretty good deal if you're rocking at 1080p. I would think that it would be more than enough to ultra nearly everything you can throw at it. (Maybe not ultra max with all the tessellation stuff in BF3...)

I'm currently rocking with a 670 OC and sometimes I do think it's overkill. No, wait, who am I kidding?

At the time, there was no 660Ti and the gap with the 7950 was bigger since it was before all the driver updates.
Silverstone TJ08E - Ivy Bridge 3570k @ 4.0 GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer i30 - Asus Maximus Gene4 - 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1.5V - 2GB ASUS GTX670 DIRECT CUII TOP - 256GB Samsung 830 Series - 850W Corsair HX850
NetSphere is offline   Reply With Quote