Thread: Graphics GTX670 vs. GTX660Ti
View Single Post
Old 21st Jan 2013, 13:57   #14
Spreadie
Knows the way of the Dremel

Spreadie is definitely a rep cheat.Spreadie is definitely a rep cheat.Spreadie is definitely a rep cheat.Spreadie is definitely a rep cheat.Spreadie is definitely a rep cheat.Spreadie is definitely a rep cheat.Spreadie is definitely a rep cheat.Spreadie is definitely a rep cheat.Spreadie is definitely a rep cheat.Spreadie is definitely a rep cheat.Spreadie is definitely a rep cheat.
Yeah, I was pretty sure the 7950 didn't stack up to the 670, but couldn't be bothered to go digging - still a decent card though. The 7970 is a closer match, and the GHz edition out paces the 670 and competes with the 680.

Again, at 19x10 all of the above will serve you well.

BTW, I don't buy the argument that AMD cards are better because they offer more VRAM - they seem to need the extra memory to compete. Whether this is a throwback to the crappy memory controller performance shared by their CPUs... I don't know, but this isn't a fanboy argument - I'll quite happily swap between AMD and Nvidia when upgrading - just get the most for your money.

2500K|Gene-Z|8GB|680|3007WFP-HC|DS Cube

Last edited by Spreadie; 21st Jan 2013 at 14:02.
Spreadie is online now   Reply With Quote