View Single Post
Old 21st Jan 2013, 23:23   #1
Zsolt Guriga
Multimodder

Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Project: The Apple/19.03.2013/Interior

I cordially greet you, and I want to welcome you to my new project,called The Apple
After the finish of Hello Kitty-project,I was thinking a lot about a new one,and I decided to mod an Apple G4 case, the very fact that the error of ATX motherboards, and other components of course, I found it a challenge
This mod would like to progress in the field of presentation and taken photos, which is quite far away, so to speak, from me
My goal is to create a compact mode (PC), which in appearance and performance meets the present day
HW used will be shown step by step, as currently only the i7 3770k own that will be the heart of this Project
In short I want to prove that not all the old stuff for the landfill and waste
I hope you will enjoy the new project, and that we will share impressions, ideas, and have fun
So lets start
A couple of pictures of the case and its condition :

Last edited by Zsolt Guriga; 19th Mar 2013 at 19:36. Reason: update
Zsolt Guriga is offline   Reply With Quote