View Single Post
Old 23rd Jan 2013, 16:56   #1
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Joe Says Goodbye to Bit-tech

Hey,

I don't know if any of you have heard the news from Harry's big mouth, but I'm now moving on to pastures new. I've been a journalist for going on seven years now and the majority of that has been spent on Bit-tech in some regard, but it's finally time to move on. As of yesterday I've accepted a job outside of games, journalism or any combination of the two.

There's a lot of reasons for the change, but I don't really want to go into the toxicity of games journalism culture right now. Instead I wanted to say thanks to the Bit-tech community and staff - especially Tim and Bindi, who basically mentored me. Ever since I started here ages ago you guys have been a great source of feedback and advice and I've tried my best to learn what I can. I hope I wasn't crap at my job all of the time.

So, yeah. I'll be active on Twitter, my blog and my podcast if anyone wants to keep in touch.

Thanks for all the cheesecake!
Joe
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote