View Single Post
Old 25th Jan 2013, 01:11   #16
Throbbi
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by longweight View Post
You don't need lessons, keep doing what you are doing and you will get there!
This! I've never had a lesson and can pull off stuff from which I can sit back and think '**** yeah, that was awesome!'. Decide exactly why you're playing, for a band or just for your own enjoyment. I play for my own enjoyment and it gives me a much higher sense of satisfaction when I do nail something down perfectly.....then you have the fun of playing around with it your own way

Gaming side I feel the same sometimes but that's purely because I go through phases of what games I'll play. There will be seomthing that'll grab your attention, it's just a case of finding out what, which is tricky at times. Maybe just try something completely different (or even just similar but deeper), you said you liked C+C and Civ back in the day, give Anno a try (either 1404 or 2070 but i think 2070 has a bit more to offer)
Worklog - The Amputer!
Throbbi is offline   Reply With Quote