View Single Post
Old 25th Jan 2013, 01:12   #17
MrDomRocks
I Mod, Therefore I Own

MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.
Well, I am 25 and have been a Console and now PC gamer since well Sega Master System. It has been one of my go to hobbies for many years and owning an expensive PC has also brought me hundreds of hours of enjoyment. Not that it's all I do.

But for the most part I can't play single player games for any long period of time. Hell even when I do I am usually on Mumble chatting etc

Simply because I enjoy the MP aspect, just broke 800 hours in Battlefield 3. And some of the most fun times have been with friends. Hell whether we are winning or loosing still fun.

I don't think I will ever grow out of games, ask MarkCUK he's in his forties I think, and his son Dannyman191 also game with us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by liratheal View Post
At least you'll have moisturised gums!
MrDomRocks is offline   Reply With Quote