View Single Post
Old 25th Jan 2013, 01:12   #18
freshsandwiches
Can I do science to it?

freshsandwiches is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.freshsandwiches is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.freshsandwiches is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.freshsandwiches is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.freshsandwiches is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.freshsandwiches is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.freshsandwiches is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.freshsandwiches is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.freshsandwiches is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.freshsandwiches is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.freshsandwiches is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I'm tailing back on my gaming too. I'm 33 and I like to try different games. There are only a few that I stick with though. I've got a job that takes all my focus, games are a nice escape and that's probably why I still play them. Definitely a casual PC gamer now.

Coincidently, I've just picked my guitar up again. I'm going for group lessons though. One on one is too expensive, but I think I need to be shown. Everyone learns differently.

I'd be interested in any you tube videos fellow learners are using.
freshsandwiches is offline   Reply With Quote