View Single Post
Old 25th Jan 2013, 01:18   #20
jrs77
theorycrafting

jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.
Money nor time are the problem. It's more a problem of nothing peaking my interest anymore really.

And for MMORPGs spoiling the fun of other genres, well... that could be actually. I'm not interested at all in singleplayer-games for quiet a few years now, and the only game I've played solo was Borderlands 1+2, when my buddies were not around/online, and the other would be GT5 aslong as it took me to play through, whioch was quiet some time.

I guess I'm looking too hard for a game that is as massive and freeform as EvE was/is, and nothing really ever came anywhere close to it during the last 8 years.

Only when the last tree has been cut down; Only when the last river has been poisoned; Only when the last fish has been caught; Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten.
jrs77 is offline   Reply With Quote