View Single Post
Old 9th Feb 2013, 15:42   #1
l3p
www.^.nl

l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
L3p - Parvum - Mod Of The Year 2013 Nominee.

In December 2012 Justin from Parvum systems asked me if I wanted to do a small build in their new acrylic m-ATX case.
Since I was kinda busy with 2 other projects I helped him with 2 other casemodders (Kier & K.enny) who wanted to do a new build.
Justin still sent me a case for the help also on some adjustments to the design.... and in my favourite color scheme

At the same time I won an awesome prize in the CooledPC contest.
So made a deal with EKWB I could trade the prize package for products that fit the Parvum case.
Another small build was born.

So decided to make some buildlogs, I just loved the case!
Won't be a huge casemod, more a watercooled build with lots small mods and lots of pics

Hardware

Intel Core i5 2550K
ASUS Maximus V GENE
ASUS GTX690
Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB 2133Mhz
Corsair Neutron 240GB 2X
Cooler Master Silent Pro Hybrid 1300W

Last edited by l3p; 3rd Jan 2014 at 12:51.
l3p is offline   Reply With Quote