View Single Post
Old 10th Feb 2013, 11:08   #8
l3p
www.^.nl

l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tekonivel View Post
Looks promising. i will be following this one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by faxiij View Post
thats a neat logo - looks sweet. i love that hue, when it's just between yellow and green - that aggressive lime-ish hue...sexy.

pci-e extender...you got me there. well, actually, you got me before that. i saw there was a new log from l3p..that is almost an automatic sub these days
Quote:
Originally Posted by KidMod-Southpaw View Post
Looks very nice!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaka View Post
Subbed can't wait for the updates
Thanks guys! Hope all the green will be appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primum Agmen View Post
Is this build going to be air cooled or water cooled? The 690 is bloody gorgeous, shame about the price.

If you're laying the GPU flat, what are you going to do with the extra space?
It's going to be a watercooled build. The reason why it's such a shame to remove that lovely reference cooler
The update with what I'm going to do with the extender will be up in a few days
l3p is offline   Reply With Quote