View Single Post
Old 14th Feb 2013, 19:50   #2
jrs77
theorycrafting

jrs77 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitjrs77 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitjrs77 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitjrs77 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitjrs77 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitjrs77 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitjrs77 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitjrs77 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitjrs77 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitjrs77 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitjrs77 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
All the materials needed have arrived, so let's have a look at them...

First some pictures of the Kama Amp Kro.

All the MDF cut into size ...

... and arranged to see, if they all fit together.

What's that white stuff doing there?

It's the dampening material, which was in this box before

All the parts included in the kit...

...and the Visaton logo-plates I ordered seperately.

Last picture for today, some scrap 1.5mm aluminum I got lying around to make the front-covers.

Additionally I got all the materials not shown in the pictures, like the primer, the black paint or the woodglue. Tools that will be used is a soldering iron, rotary tool, a fretsaw, some files, assorted sandpaper and some clamps.

For the kit I paid 100, then another 40 for the amp and all the small stuff was some 30. The MDF was a killer to the budget as allways: 6.40
So alltogether we're looking at less then 200 for a pair of 3-way speakers and a small amp that all fits on the desk nicely and will top the sound of most 2.0-speakers in that pricerange

Stop using social networks and look up!
jrs77 is offline   Reply With Quote