View Single Post
Old 15th Feb 2013, 16:28   #5
jrs77
theorycrafting

jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.
Started measuring, drilling, cutting and glueing...

As the wholes are too small for the router, I first drilled alot of holes before I'm going to saw them out roughly with a fretsaw. As this is only 10mm MDF the rest will be sanded down with a rough woodfile afterwards. Finetuning will then be done with a drum-sander attached to the drill-press.

It's better to go little by little here, so that the speaker-chassis fit very tight in the end, as I'm not going to glue them into place. They'll be hold in place by the faceplate in the end.

Only when the last tree has been cut down; Only when the last river has been poisoned; Only when the last fish has been caught; Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten.
jrs77 is offline   Reply With Quote