View Single Post
Old 19th Feb 2013, 13:15   #17
jrs77
theorycrafting

jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranja View Post
Don't break your windows.

Are you going to put some lights inside them?
Wouldn't make sense as it's fully closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelmannen View Post
Really nice project!

hmmm... could you please write me som dimensions? im not relly sure i get the size of them, by eyeballing i would guess about 30x12x7 cm or something but i some pictures it looks ridiculus small and other a lot bigger, as it's also a 3-way speaker, how small can it be?

And final question, where are you going to place the electronics?
The outer dimensions are 367 x 75 x 137mm (height x width x depth), so you were quiet on the right side there.

The electronics. What electronics? The only stuff that will go in there are the speakers, the wiring and the crossover-board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hukkel View Post
What a cool project. I am interested in the results. Why didn't you go with bigger drivers?
Why would I want bigger drivers. The woofers are 80mm, the mids are 45mm and the tweeters are 13mm. That's actually quiet normal sizes for some desktop-speakers.
My Cerwin Vega! XD3 had 80mm woofers and a 20mm tweeter.

Glad you like the project so far

Stop using your smartphone as much and look up!
jrs77 is offline   Reply With Quote