View Single Post
Old 19th Feb 2013, 12:15   #17
jrs77
theorycrafting

jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranja View Post
Don't break your windows.

Are you going to put some lights inside them?
Wouldn't make sense as it's fully closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelmannen View Post
Really nice project!

hmmm... could you please write me som dimensions? im not relly sure i get the size of them, by eyeballing i would guess about 30x12x7 cm or something but i some pictures it looks ridiculus small and other a lot bigger, as it's also a 3-way speaker, how small can it be?

And final question, where are you going to place the electronics?
The outer dimensions are 367 x 75 x 137mm (height x width x depth), so you were quiet on the right side there.

The electronics. What electronics? The only stuff that will go in there are the speakers, the wiring and the crossover-board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hukkel View Post
What a cool project. I am interested in the results. Why didn't you go with bigger drivers?
Why would I want bigger drivers. The woofers are 80mm, the mids are 45mm and the tweeters are 13mm. That's actually quiet normal sizes for some desktop-speakers.
My Cerwin Vega! XD3 had 80mm woofers and a 20mm tweeter.

Glad you like the project so far

Only when the last tree has been cut down; Only when the last river has been poisoned; Only when the last fish has been caught; Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten.
jrs77 is offline   Reply With Quote