Thread: Windows Can you run Tomb Raider?
View Single Post
Old 24th Feb 2013, 03:46   #8
October
Mariachi Style

October is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyAli View Post
Another game that will be unplayable and worthless after it has been activated, the used game market is dying rapidly as most new games require one time activation.
F**k Steam and the shi**y attitude that so many game makers have toward game buyers these days, yet another piece of software you buy and don't own because it's useless and worthless after activation.

Wait, wut? So...you only buy games so you can sell them again? Cos that's the only way I see Steam making a game useless to you.

In what universe does it make a game unplayable?

obvious troll is obvious I guess but I'm sick of these Steam suxx0rs rants, it just doesn't.

Edit: Also, derp?

Quote:
Quad core CPU:
AMD Phenom II X2 565