View Single Post
Old 24th Feb 2013, 10:47   #3
Kronos
As simple as that,well I never

Kronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming Saiyan
According to all the old speeches from George Osborne that have been aired since Moody's downgraded the U K's credit rating in which he insisted that it was essential that Britain kept it's triple A rating, all of a sudden it does not seem to matter that the rating has been changed.

I do not profess to know about economics on a national scale and whereas I agree that cuts must be made I do not believe for one minute that we are all in this together. The poorest in our society seem to be bearing the brunt of the austerity measures whilst others life continues as if nothing has happened. Cuts are useful but without some sort of growth strategy then we will remain in these dire conditions for much longer than needed.

As to the rating change it has not affected the USA or France so hopefully the downgrade will have a minimal affect on the UK.