View Single Post
Old 24th Feb 2013, 11:56   #5
rollo
I Mod, Therefore I Own

rollo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rollo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rollo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rollo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rollo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rollo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rollo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rollo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rollo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rollo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rollo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Does not make a great deal of difference.

Borrowing rates will go down if a similar thing happens to what happened to america and france. Enough they can not get alot lower. George Osborne just wanted a political promise to keep and now its gone he has failed.

Ill be happy to see the back of George Osborne his cuts hit the poorest and leave the wealthy untouched. ( hell i got a tax deduction lol) Seen friends on the lower wage scales really been hit hard by his brutal stance on Child tax credits among other things.

This has been on the cards for months now, This has already been calculated in most share prices as a guarentee after the uk entered its second negative growth.

People were not investing before when they had the AAA rating what makes you think they will be more reluctant now when they already were not doing it in the first place.

We have rentered a second recession due to lack of growth caused by lack of investment.
rollo is offline   Reply With Quote