View Single Post
Old 24th Feb 2013, 17:07   #19
Azariel
Multimodder

Azariel should be considered for presidentAzariel should be considered for presidentAzariel should be considered for presidentAzariel should be considered for presidentAzariel should be considered for presidentAzariel should be considered for presidentAzariel should be considered for presidentAzariel should be considered for presidentAzariel should be considered for presidentAzariel should be considered for presidentAzariel should be considered for president
I should have made a picture of the effect It just became a very rough texture compared to the smooth rest, but not all over though (strangly enough). So I was almost thinking it was something coming from the can itself...

Anyway, the spray filler stated that it would double as a primer, so I didn't add additional primer to it. However, the filler and spray can were of a different brand...so I'll redo most, trying to get everything to match.

And yeah, the 600grit sanding in between was of course also done Did sand the entire thing back down with 180 though, but used 600 in between layers.

But thanks for the tips! Good to see a process that should work...now just to replicate it
Azariel is offline   Reply With Quote