Thread: Windows Can you run Tomb Raider?
View Single Post
Old 24th Feb 2013, 16:34   #19
lp1988
Ultramodder

lp1988 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.lp1988 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.lp1988 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.lp1988 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.lp1988 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.lp1988 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.lp1988 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.lp1988 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.lp1988 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.lp1988 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.lp1988 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRONOS View Post
Recommended system requirements that were provided by Square-Enix and Crystal Dynamics.
Those look like recommendations from two years ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyAli View Post
I'm no silly troll and the universe I live in means it pisses me off when I pay 50 of my hard earned for a game that once it has been activated through steam can't be activated again so it's worthless and has a resale value of zero, maybe you have money to throw away but for years people have sold used games to help buy new ones and if you don't like steam rants please don't read them cause they ain't going away
The German supreme court has just recently ruled that software has the same rights as any physical product and Valve has been notified that they are going to court over the way their system works, might take one or two years before they have a result but either way it is going to be interesting.

At the same time there are forces within the EU that are starting to move on the subject, so let us just say that if the current development continues, the ability to resell all digital goods is surely coming.

That is unless you are an American, then you are pretty much screwed, but I guess they are used to handing over their basic consumer rights to the industry without much fuss.

NE AUDERIS DELERE ORBEM RIGIDUM MEUM.
lp1988 is offline   Reply With Quote