View Single Post
Old 24th Feb 2013, 19:22   #11
YEHBABY
Self made Billionnaire

YEHBABY is a Super Spamming SaiyanYEHBABY is a Super Spamming SaiyanYEHBABY is a Super Spamming SaiyanYEHBABY is a Super Spamming SaiyanYEHBABY is a Super Spamming SaiyanYEHBABY is a Super Spamming SaiyanYEHBABY is a Super Spamming SaiyanYEHBABY is a Super Spamming SaiyanYEHBABY is a Super Spamming SaiyanYEHBABY is a Super Spamming SaiyanYEHBABY is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by mucgoo View Post
They inherited the worst recession since the Great Depression.
If I hear that Tory mantra 'inherited' anymore I will scream. At some point they have to take responsibility for their actions. They have taken a lot of decisions over the past 2.5 years, when there were other options.

For me one of Osborne's biggest mistakes is to constantly talk down the economy and state "the mess we inherited, it's worse than we thought". All the negative soundbites put investors off investing and consumers think twice before they purchase big items.

The other is not be willing to change course, because it will be seen as politically weak. It just means the country suffers so that he can keep chanting his mantra.

NAS: QNAP TS-670 Pro. 2 x 4TB WD RED
YEHBABY is offline   Reply With Quote