View Single Post
Old 24th Feb 2013, 19:39   #16
YEHBABY
Self made Billionnaire

YEHBABY is definitely a rep cheat.YEHBABY is definitely a rep cheat.YEHBABY is definitely a rep cheat.YEHBABY is definitely a rep cheat.YEHBABY is definitely a rep cheat.YEHBABY is definitely a rep cheat.YEHBABY is definitely a rep cheat.YEHBABY is definitely a rep cheat.YEHBABY is definitely a rep cheat.YEHBABY is definitely a rep cheat.YEHBABY is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mucgoo View Post
Dismissing the governments handling as incompetent isn't a fair judgement.
Why can't I call them incompetent. They are the ones in control with the ability to make choices. Like you said "You could find many economic PHD's advocating either side." I believe they took the wrong choices and worse still continue to make the same wrong choices purely because of political pride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperdude View Post
Pensioners are exempt from this Bedroom Tax a single old lady/man will be rattling round 2/3/4 bed houses with no issues after their family's have long flew the nest.
The reason pensioners are excluded is that a high proportion of them vote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mucgoo View Post
They look more pessimistic for the entire globe not just the UK.
Oh wait, did the rest of the world overspend on their public services and cause a recession, as well? That's the reason this country is in recession according to this government.

HTPC: 2500K / Asus Gene IV / 4GB Ram / OCZ 120GB / Be-Quiet! E9 CM580W / Silverstone GD08 / Synology DS209 8TB

Last edited by Krikkit; 25th Feb 2013 at 11:01. Reason: Merged multi post. Use multi-quote please.
YEHBABY is offline   Reply With Quote