View Single Post
Old 25th Feb 2013, 11:19   #14
Gareth Halfacree
WIIGII!
bit-tech Staff

Gareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maki role View Post
If they want to compete on the annual release front, they'll have to reduce the price accordingly too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rollo View Post
If they try charging 80 for windows blue it will be the lowest selling OS of all time.
Okay, seriously now people. I'd like to propose a new workflow: click on article -> read article -> comment on article. I feel this would be a distinct improvement on the current workflow of: click on article -> comment on article. Especially when said article says this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Article
If you think that's a little soon to be splashing out on a new operating system, there's good news coming with it: an upgrade to Windows Blue will be provided to Windows 8 owners free of charge, as with previous Service Pack releases.
Just a suggestion, like.
Gareth Halfacree is offline   Reply With Quote