View Single Post
Old 25th Feb 2013, 15:43   #8
scott_chegg
It's a tool.

scott_chegg - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youscott_chegg - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youscott_chegg - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youscott_chegg - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youscott_chegg - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youscott_chegg - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youscott_chegg - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youscott_chegg - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youscott_chegg - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youscott_chegg - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youscott_chegg - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Cool TG! I so want one of those backplates for my 2GB EVGA 670 cheesecake! The way the mobo is arranged in my Silverstone Raven RV03 the backplate would look great. Can't find any in the UK though.
My System: i5 2500K @ 4.7Ghz | MSI P67A-GD65 (B3) | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600MHz | Corsair H-50 Push-Pull with Silent Eagle 2000's | Silverstone Raven RV03 | EVGA 670 FTW | Dell SP2309W | Antec 750W TruePower Blue | Win 7 x64 | Crucial 64GB C300 for OS | Samsung 830 256GB for Active Games & a 1TB Samsung for Steam. Perphiperals: Roccat Kone+ Max V2 | CMStorm Quickfire Pro with Cherry Reds | Cyborg F.L.Y 5 stick for flying and a Logitech DF GT for driving.
scott_chegg is online now   Reply With Quote