View Single Post
Old 28th Feb 2013, 20:13   #20
schmidtbag
Hypermodder

schmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aracos
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyandrewb
Vote with your wallets people!
I'd like to say that I'll join in that campaign but I honestly can't remember when the last time I bought an EA game was.
+1

Keep in mind pirating doesn't help either, because it still shows the games are desirable, which IMO they're not. Also, the micro-transactions make pirating more difficult. The new SimCity is probably the only EA game released in years that really interests me, but I'm still happy with SC4.