View Single Post
Old 21st May 2014, 16:41   #50
sandys
Mod Master

sandys should be considered for presidentsandys should be considered for presidentsandys should be considered for presidentsandys should be considered for presidentsandys should be considered for presidentsandys should be considered for presidentsandys should be considered for presidentsandys should be considered for presidentsandys should be considered for presidentsandys should be considered for presidentsandys should be considered for president
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corky42 View Post
Are people really willing to spend anything from 80 to 180 more at the lowest end of the range just so they can add a keyboard to a tablet, or take one of a laptop so they can use it like a tablet.
Yes I am, I did do, and will do again

Have to say also that whenever I am on trips or have mine in the office, people drool over its ability, news reports regarding Windows 8 has scared quite a few people off of upgrading in general but when I show it to colleagues they get it, haven't convinced many to switch but plenty have said they want to just the high price of entry for a decent spec puts people off, but they don't consider that actually you can get away with less on W8, mine was just an Atom with 2Gb of RAM, and 64Gb disk, handles all my day to day stuff and only struggles driving a big screen, its fine on its native screen.

the i3 Surface 3 would be a speed bump for me

its quite annoying that they have moved the windows button to the side like an ipad, I always use landscape when consuming in tablet mode and just like the iPad I'll be hitting that a lot when grabbing it

Last edited by sandys; 21st May 2014 at 17:03.
sandys is offline   Reply With Quote