Just another nobody

WilHarris has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
MSI's new Ares card clocks up

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2006/03...res_overclock/

WilHarris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Mar 2006, 12:21   #2
atanum141
I fapped to your post!

atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
woooo those are some huge overclocks, how does the stock hsf keep up?

Welcome to Thunderdome, B*tch
XBL: atanum141
atanum141 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Mar 2006, 12:53   #3
MiNiMaL_FuSS
ƬӇЄƦЄ ƁЄ ƇƠƜƧ ӇЄƦЄ.

MiNiMaL_FuSS is a Super Spamming SaiyanMiNiMaL_FuSS is a Super Spamming SaiyanMiNiMaL_FuSS is a Super Spamming SaiyanMiNiMaL_FuSS is a Super Spamming SaiyanMiNiMaL_FuSS is a Super Spamming SaiyanMiNiMaL_FuSS is a Super Spamming SaiyanMiNiMaL_FuSS is a Super Spamming SaiyanMiNiMaL_FuSS is a Super Spamming SaiyanMiNiMaL_FuSS is a Super Spamming SaiyanMiNiMaL_FuSS is a Super Spamming SaiyanMiNiMaL_FuSS is a Super Spamming Saiyan
link in the thread is broken?!! i had to copy paste it.

They intend to do any higher end cards with this tech? potential for a 6800 sounds nice to me.
Old 1st Mar 2006, 14:20   #4
DarkReaper
Alignment: Sarcastic Good

DarkReaper has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Someone's getting url and img tags confused

Certainly is impressive, nearly a 20% increase in framerate over stock!
DarkReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Mar 2006, 14:46   #5
Fly
inter arma silent leges

Fly has yet to learn the way of the DremelFly has yet to learn the way of the DremelFly has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
fixed tag
Old 1st Mar 2006, 14:50   #6
Shadowed_fury
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Shadowed_fury has yet to learn the way of the DremelShadowed_fury has yet to learn the way of the DremelShadowed_fury has yet to learn the way of the DremelShadowed_fury has yet to learn the way of the DremelShadowed_fury has yet to learn the way of the DremelShadowed_fury has yet to learn the way of the DremelShadowed_fury has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Bit confused as to why they're playing with a chipset thats been out for yonks.
Like _fuss said, 6800 would of been better. But then that runs hotter. :/
Shadowed_fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Mar 2006, 14:50   #7
Mankz
________

Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.
sounds like a nice cheap gaming card!
Mankz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Mar 2006, 22:39   #8
JCBeastie
Supermodder

JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Who says they won't suprise us and unveil an entire range of D.O.T. GFX cards...

Personally I like cos it's on black PCB, I need everything on black PCB!

JCBeastie
JCBeastie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Mar 2006, 00:38   #9
perplekks45
LIKE AN ANIMAL!

perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Ehrm... don't want to be a smartass but what's the big deal about it?
I mean yea it's very nice oc but I own a Gainward AGP 6600GT and it clocks at 540/1150 with full warranty and it runs @ 50C max... in summer.
I could easily pump this up more if I wanted to I guess.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
I! I! Cthulhu fhtagn!
perplekks45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Mar 2006, 01:52   #10
kenco_uk
I unsuccessfully then tried again

kenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Ooh, what a clever ares

I just wonder who'd buy this though? The market is saturated enough (the 'me too' article from not too long ago springs to mind) without adding to it. Why not innovate, instead of imitate?