bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 3rd May 2006, 15:56   #1
WilHarris
Just another nobody

WilHarris has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
New MMO launches with cell-shaded graphics.

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2006/05..._cell_shading/

WilHarris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd May 2006, 16:21   #2
RotoSequence
Lazy Lurker

RotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Seed? One colony? Pfffffft, Ill take EVE Online with its hundreds of worlds, asteroid belts, big space ships and guns akimbo
Old 3rd May 2006, 16:48   #3
Solidus
Superhuman

Solidus - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youSolidus - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youSolidus - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youSolidus - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youSolidus - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youSolidus - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youSolidus - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youSolidus - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youSolidus - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youSolidus - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youSolidus - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
i hope i can experience this eve properly sometime in the future, although il need a hell of allot of patience for it il presume.

As for seed, i dont think it has much going for it to be honest.
Solidus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd May 2006, 17:31   #4
CowBlazed
Supermodder

CowBlazed has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Can't even try it for free, since to get the "free" 14 days, you need to subscribe for at least 2 months.
CowBlazed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd May 2006, 18:23   #5
DriftCarl
Supermodder

DriftCarl has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
You wont get charged untill the 14 day trial has finished.
DriftCarl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd May 2006, 20:43   #6
CountStiltzkin
Modder

CountStiltzkin has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
sounds fun, doubt I'll ever try it though. I've had my MMO phase n I'm over it-well ok I'll have just a tiny go on wow: burning crusade
CountStiltzkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd May 2006, 22:40   #7
dire_wolf
Last Of The Dovakhiin

dire_wolf should be considered for presidentdire_wolf should be considered for presidentdire_wolf should be considered for presidentdire_wolf should be considered for presidentdire_wolf should be considered for presidentdire_wolf should be considered for presidentdire_wolf should be considered for presidentdire_wolf should be considered for presidentdire_wolf should be considered for presidentdire_wolf should be considered for presidentdire_wolf should be considered for president
Downloading now, been looking for good sci-fi mmorpg for a while, this could be promising . . .
dire_wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd May 2006, 22:46   #8
DriftCarl
Supermodder

damn that game sucks =/
hard to get started, controls are so dodgy and for some reason all game settings are blank so i cant change from the default windowed mode
uninstalled already
Old 3rd May 2006, 23:32   #9
Bladestorm
Hypermodder

Bladestorm has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
looks like the backers said "launch now, we want our money" and so they did, even though the game isn't really done yet (known issues are apparently massive client, server instability, some of the features not implemented yet, only basic graphics options done, and so on and so forth)
Old 3rd May 2006, 23:47   #10
JaredC01
Hardware Nut

JaredC01 has yet to learn the way of the DremelJaredC01 has yet to learn the way of the DremelJaredC01 has yet to learn the way of the DremelJaredC01 has yet to learn the way of the DremelJaredC01 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I'm with Roto... I'll stick with my EVE Online accounts . Roto, are you in a corp or alliance?
|i7 920 @ 3.8 HT On||Corsair H50 Push/Pull||EVGA Classified E760||12GB Corsair Vengeance 1600||MSI GTX 580||X-Fi Fatal1ty Pro||WD HDDs (1TB Boot, 2x 500GB RAID 0 Scratch, 2x 2TB RAID 1 Storage)||Revolution 1050w||Corsair 650D||Dell 3007WFP||Logitech Z5500 // G930||Logitech G510 // Razer Mamba|
--If I helped you, please give me rep!
JaredC01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th May 2006, 00:03   #11
dire_wolf
Last Of The Dovakhiin

dire_wolf should be considered for presidentdire_wolf should be considered for presidentdire_wolf should be considered for presidentdire_wolf should be considered for presidentdire_wolf should be considered for presidentdire_wolf should be considered for presidentdire_wolf should be considered for presidentdire_wolf should be considered for presidentdire_wolf should be considered for presidentdire_wolf should be considered for presidentdire_wolf should be considered for president
My word, it is terrible.

Shame that a game with so much potential is presented in this 'state'

Ah well, i suppose it's something to try in 6 months when it's matured
dire_wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th May 2006, 00:05   #12
DriftCarl
Supermodder

if you want a new record breaking MMORPG then go to warhammeralliance.com and view the new warhammer online trailer.
sure its only FMV trailer but the concept of it looks great
much more darker than WoW and i think mythic will do alot better with the ingame process than blizzard did with WoW.

unfortunatly its a year till release
Old 4th May 2006, 00:17   #13
AlexB
Web Nerd and WC Addict

AlexB is definitely a rep cheat.AlexB is definitely a rep cheat.AlexB is definitely a rep cheat.AlexB is definitely a rep cheat.AlexB is definitely a rep cheat.AlexB is definitely a rep cheat.AlexB is definitely a rep cheat.AlexB is definitely a rep cheat.AlexB is definitely a rep cheat.AlexB is definitely a rep cheat.AlexB is definitely a rep cheat.
http://www.seedthegame.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2533
Whenever I smell asphalt, I think of Maureen. That's the last sensation I had before I blacked out; that thick smell of asphalt. She said she'd fix my bike. Free. No strings attached. I shoulda've known then that things were never that simple. Yeah, when I think of Maureen, I think of two things: Asphalt, and trouble.
1: Intel I7 2600k, ASUS P67 Pro, 16gb Corsair, AMD 7970 (3gb), Corsair 256gb SSD
2: Intel I7 2600k, ASUS P67 Pro, 16gb Corsair, Nvidia 680GTX (4gb)
AlexB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th May 2006, 04:44   #14
mattthegamer463
Mod Master

mattthegamer463 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Sounds like a novell concept, only trouble is, when people control all the aspects, half of them will be hardcore "save the colony!!!" serious types, and the other half will screw around killing each other and pissing off the former.
Lian-Li PC7: C2D E6600, XFX 8800GTS 640MB, Corsair 2GB PC6400, 320GB Seagate Barracuda, EVGA 680i SLi, OCZ 850W
mattthegamer463 is offline   Reply With Quote