WilHarris has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Xbox Live has loads of users

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2006/05...oads_of_users/

WilHarris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th May 2006, 14:36   #2
kempez
modding again!

kempez has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
You have to give it to Microsoft. Xbox live IS a good service. I thoroughly enjoyed taking a look at the live trailers and reviews from E3 and I hope MS don't stop the excellent content. I am not a big fan of Microsoft but this is one thing they've done very well.
kempez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th May 2006, 16:31   #3
Flibblebot
Smile with me

Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.
Xbox Live is one of the killer apps for Xbox360, and it's something that Microsoft have managed extremely well - so much so that both Ninty and Sony are copying the model.
The PC introduced the model of online multiplayer gaming, but Xbox Live has taken it to the next level in terms of ease of use and access. For once, it's something MS have got right and it's something they should be applauded for.
Old 19th May 2006, 17:29   #4
bloodcar
Mod Master

bloodcar should be considered for presidentbloodcar should be considered for presidentbloodcar should be considered for presidentbloodcar should be considered for presidentbloodcar should be considered for presidentbloodcar should be considered for presidentbloodcar should be considered for presidentbloodcar should be considered for presidentbloodcar should be considered for presidentbloodcar should be considered for presidentbloodcar should be considered for president
I think my $50 yearly payment justifies the 600TB used. I know I downloaded several GB last week alone.
Old 19th May 2006, 18:03   #5
specofdust
Banned

specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but I think I'll stick to the internet, where I don't have to pay for things like demo's and movies.
specofdust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th May 2006, 20:41   #6
NuTech
Mod Master

NuTech can run CrysisNuTech can run CrysisNuTech can run CrysisNuTech can run CrysisNuTech can run CrysisNuTech can run CrysisNuTech can run CrysisNuTech can run CrysisNuTech can run CrysisNuTech can run CrysisNuTech can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by specofdust
Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but I think I'll stick to the internet, where I don't have to pay for things like demo's and movies.
You can download all this stuff using a completely free silver accout. The only time you have to upgrade to a paid account is if you want to play online multiplayer.