bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 20th Jan 2010, 20:40   #1
LeMaltor
>^_^<

LeMaltor has yet to learn the way of the DremelLeMaltor has yet to learn the way of the DremelLeMaltor has yet to learn the way of the DremelLeMaltor has yet to learn the way of the DremelLeMaltor has yet to learn the way of the DremelLeMaltor has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Close your eyes

What do you see?
Old 20th Jan 2010, 20:47   #2
Akava
Lurking...

Akava has yet to learn the way of the DremelAkava has yet to learn the way of the DremelAkava has yet to learn the way of the DremelAkava has yet to learn the way of the DremelAkava has yet to learn the way of the DremelAkava has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Very little...
The Main Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 ~ 3.0 | Artic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro | Asus P5E | 8GB OCZ Gold DDR2 1066MHZ | ATI HIS HD4870 | 640GB WD : 1TB WD | Coolermaster CM690 | Dell 2407 24" | Razer Lycosa | Razer DeathAdder
Akava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Jan 2010, 20:47   #3
DeathAwaitsU
I'm Back :D

DeathAwaitsU has yet to learn the way of the DremelDeathAwaitsU has yet to learn the way of the DremelDeathAwaitsU has yet to learn the way of the DremelDeathAwaitsU has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
the earth crumbling beneath me, is that bad?
Old 20th Jan 2010, 20:48   #4
Thatguy119
Hypermodder

Thatguy119 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Uh, also very little. Again, does that mean something deep and revealing about my mind?
Thatguy119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Jan 2010, 20:50   #5
LeMaltor
>^_^<

LeMaltor has yet to learn the way of the DremelLeMaltor has yet to learn the way of the DremelLeMaltor has yet to learn the way of the DremelLeMaltor has yet to learn the way of the DremelLeMaltor has yet to learn the way of the DremelLeMaltor has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I see a yellow background with white and blue lights O_o
Old 20th Jan 2010, 20:53   #6
Picarro
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeMaltor View Post
I see a yellow background with white and blue lights O_o
Less shrooms, more Guinness.
Intel Core i5 2500k @ 5gHz -:- Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3 -:- 2x4 gbCorsair Vengeance 1,5v 1600mHz -:- Gigabyte Windforce X3 GTX 670 -:- Crucial M4 128 gb -:- Samsung F3 Spinpoint 640 gb -:- Corsair H60 with 2x Gentle Typhoon 1850 in push-pull -:- Corsair HX650 -:- Lian Li A05FN -:- Dell U2410 flanked by 2x Dell U2001FP -:- BenQ W1000+ -:-
Picarro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Jan 2010, 20:54   #7
Zabuza
Supermodder

Zabuza can run CrysisZabuza can run CrysisZabuza can run CrysisZabuza can run CrysisZabuza can run CrysisZabuza can run CrysisZabuza can run CrysisZabuza can run CrysisZabuza can run Crysis
All I see is...
Zabuza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Jan 2010, 21:00   #8
supermonkey
Deal with it

supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I see - ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
But of bliss and of glad life there is little to be said, before it ends; as works fair and wonderful, while still they endure for eyes to see, are their own record, and only when they are in peril or broken for ever do they pass into song.
-J.R.R. Tolkien, The Silmarillion
supermonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Jan 2010, 21:16   #9
Silver51
I cast flare!

Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
John Hanlon standing on an oil pipeline during a blizzard, punching an angry polar bear in the balls. I heard he really did that once.

Or maybe just the purple afterglow from my monitor. Your eyelids alone don't block out all the light, you'd need to put your hands over them or dim the lights in the room. Unless you're on the Event Horizon, then you don't need eyes at all apparently. Which means you won't need to go to Specsavers. Great.
Silver51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Jan 2010, 21:16   #10
Rotcrack
Food Maestro.

Rotcrack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Rotcrack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Rotcrack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Rotcrack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Rotcrack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Rotcrack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Rotcrack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Rotcrack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Rotcrack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Rotcrack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Rotcrack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Relix standing over cheesecake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krikkit View Post
PETA can sod off tbh, cocksuckers.
Rotcrack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Jan 2010, 21:57   #11
D-Cyph3r
Gay for Yunosuke

D-Cyph3r has yet to learn the way of the DremelD-Cyph3r has yet to learn the way of the DremelD-Cyph3r has yet to learn the way of the DremelD-Cyph3r has yet to learn the way of the DremelD-Cyph3r has yet to learn the way of the DremelD-Cyph3r has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
The inside of my eyelids.

Last edited by D-Cyph3r; 20th Jan 2010 at 22:27.
D-Cyph3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Jan 2010, 22:24   #12
DaveVader
Fast Action Response Team

DaveVader can run CrysisDaveVader can run CrysisDaveVader can run CrysisDaveVader can run CrysisDaveVader can run CrysisDaveVader can run CrysisDaveVader can run CrysisDaveVader can run CrysisDaveVader can run CrysisDaveVader can run Crysis
blood

Origin name: Schizomida
DaveVader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Jan 2010, 22:29   #13
PureSilver
E-tailer Tailor

PureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Bit-Tech in washed out colours.

I have actually been in total darkness (in a blind experience with 99.99% reduction in visible light) and after a while I started to 'see' a TV static sorta thing.
PureSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Jan 2010, 00:33   #14
Cptn-Inafinus
Supermodder

Cptn-Inafinus has yet to learn the way of the DremelCptn-Inafinus has yet to learn the way of the DremelCptn-Inafinus has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
A black background with yellow fuzzy dots and a few moving around in the same way some weird microbe would in a petri dish.

That and someone telling me to go to bed.
Old 21st Jan 2010, 07:57   #15
Ending Credits
Bunned

Ending Credits is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ending Credits is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ending Credits is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ending Credits is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ending Credits is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ending Credits is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ending Credits is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ending Credits is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ending Credits is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ending Credits is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ending Credits is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Heres a good trick:

Focus on the F and H keys on your keyboard so they overlap and then slowly raise your keyboard above your head until it's directly above you.

It's freaky.
Ending Credits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Jan 2010, 08:09   #16
woodss
Yes Louis Wu

woodss has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
All I see is like a mild version of TV Static..
Old 21st Jan 2010, 08:11   #17
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Purple and red.
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Jan 2010, 09:09   #18
daniel_owen_uk
Supermodder

daniel_owen_uk has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I am northern so I see nowt.

daniel_owen_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Jan 2010, 10:11   #19
Mr.ME
Supermodder

Mr.ME can run CrysisMr.ME can run CrysisMr.ME can run CrysisMr.ME can run CrysisMr.ME can run CrysisMr.ME can run CrysisMr.ME can run CrysisMr.ME can run CrysisMr.ME can run Crysis
Mr.ME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Jan 2010, 10:50   #20
confusis
Kiwi-modder

confusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysisconfusis can run Crysis
As I slowly close my eyes, I see a dark small room, with one window on the left wall. The door, if there is one, would be behind me. A closet is on the far wall, open a nudge - light spilling out and lighting a thin strip on the right hand wall. There is a dark haired girl sitting in the corner behind this 'wall' of light from the closet. She is crying, for an unknown reason. I can see her looking up at me momentarily, no eyes to be seen. In my mind I look around, this blank room confusing me. It is like my mind has switched most of my imagination off, with only basic features to be seen. There is no light from the fixture in the ceiling, and no switch to rectify the situation. The girl slowly stands up and lunges towards me, a dagger in her hand. Her movement leads the air around her to push the closet door open, where I see two disemboweled bodies, hanging from meat-hooks off the clothes rack. I open my eyes and return to reality. Weird!
confusis is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode