Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 17th Aug 2010, 22:29   #41
antec900
Multimodder

antec900 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by chimmy09 View Post
it's gross.
Dairy lea do a spreadable cheese and its not American! infact its the nicest cheese u could possibly eat!
antec900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Aug 2010, 22:37   #42
capnPedro
Hacker. Maker. Engineer.

capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
As do Primula. I don't like them though (or Dairylea either).

I <3 Aquatuning & Enermax long time!
capnPedro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Aug 2010, 22:42   #43
antec900
Multimodder

antec900 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by capnPedro View Post
As do Primula. I don't like them though (or Dairylea either).
I do But i always feel embarrassed buying food that is designed for 3 year olds
antec900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Aug 2010, 23:19   #44
Burnout21
Is the daddy!

Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
real men don't need to eat every day, we can go for 5000 miles on a single shot of battery acid, and when we do get hungry we fight a brown bear whilst taking bites of it. Nothing more manly than eating something trying to kill you with its limbs and teeth.
Burnout21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
awesome, food, toastie

View Mode