bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 20th Apr 2011, 13:26   #741
mnpctech
bit-tech sponsor

mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.
Amazing work AnG3L! You continue to create designs that nobody could ever imagine. You are a TRUE Original
Old 20th Apr 2011, 13:37   #742
DeadP1xels
Music Enthusiast

DeadP1xels should be considered for presidentDeadP1xels should be considered for presidentDeadP1xels should be considered for presidentDeadP1xels should be considered for presidentDeadP1xels should be considered for presidentDeadP1xels should be considered for presidentDeadP1xels should be considered for presidentDeadP1xels should be considered for presidentDeadP1xels should be considered for presidentDeadP1xels should be considered for presidentDeadP1xels should be considered for president
Im jealous i've watched you knock out two stunning mods while im still scratching my head and sharpening a pencil to start sketching

I think its time i hit the garden with a dremel :P im tired of sitting around and watching you guys have all the fun
[i7-4700K][Asus Maximus VI Hero][H100i][R9 270X][HyperX Beast 32GB 2400mhz][NI KORE][1TB WD Caviar Black][Corsair 450W VS][Cosmos SE][Razer Abyssus][Microsoft Reclusa][Samsung S27C450B][Behringer B1031A][Shure SE215]
DeadP1xels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Apr 2011, 15:43   #743
jhanlon303
The Keeper of History

jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadP1xels View Post
Im jealous i've watched you knock out two stunning mods while im still scratching my head and sharpening a pencil to start sketching

I think its time i hit the garden with a dremel :P im tired of sitting around and watching you guys have all the fun
Angel,
Me too. But it's not my head I'm scratching. You have become one tough modder. Hard to keep ahead.

I watch and wait.

john
Old 20th Apr 2011, 16:09   #744
AnG3L
Ultimate Modder

AnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnpctech View Post
Amazing work AnG3L! You continue to create designs that nobody could ever imagine. You are a TRUE Original
Thanks Bill, a comment coming from you means a lot to me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadP1xels View Post

You gotta start modding man as soon as I need to enjoy my coffee .... a little bit more!!! You know that I want you to keep me informed about your plans, I am always... curious lolz

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhanlon303 View Post
Angel,
Me too. But it's not my head I'm scratching. You have become one tough modder. Hard to keep ahead.

I watch and wait.

john
"But it's not my head I'm scratching" Hahahahahahaha you are the man John! lolz
You have to wait ...well... some time Many things to be done require more time
AnG3L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Apr 2011, 16:15   #745
jhanlon303
The Keeper of History

jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Angel,
I am a Senior professional computer software tester. Testers have patience. Senior Testers have infinite patience. It's a rule.
Old 22nd Apr 2011, 11:29   #746
AnG3L
Ultimate Modder

AnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run Crysis
I bow in front of the keeper of history. Wish I had those knowledges too. And that patience!
AnG3L is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
awesome, plexi

View Mode