bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 1st May 2009, 16:22   #21
Tim S
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.
Hotlinking could become a problem because our bandwidth is being used outside of our pages (i.e. without our advertising). It's not a problem at the moment, but if we start running out of bandwidth, then we'd have to think again. We're fine at the moment though and our servers have plenty of bandwidth still available.

I think we'll need to upgrade our infrastructure before we run out of bandwidth for picture hosting.
Old 5th May 2009, 18:23   #22
Djayness
phwupupupup

Djayness is definitely a rep cheat.Djayness is definitely a rep cheat.Djayness is definitely a rep cheat.Djayness is definitely a rep cheat.Djayness is definitely a rep cheat.Djayness is definitely a rep cheat.Djayness is definitely a rep cheat.Djayness is definitely a rep cheat.Djayness is definitely a rep cheat.Djayness is definitely a rep cheat.Djayness is definitely a rep cheat.
Thanks guys but i think ill just keep using facebook to host my photos, the auto resize feature rocks my jocks in a big way.
Djayness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Nov 2009, 02:12   #23
RuSGaMeR
No Pain No Gain...

RuSGaMeR has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Can I use radikal.ru as the photo host? (I mean that it works as photobucket, but it's Russian though...)

Started on my case...will make log later (need more pics )
RuSGaMeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Sep 2010, 09:14   #24
Snips
I can do dat, giz a job

Snips is definitely a rep cheat.Snips is definitely a rep cheat.Snips is definitely a rep cheat.Snips is definitely a rep cheat.Snips is definitely a rep cheat.Snips is definitely a rep cheat.Snips is definitely a rep cheat.Snips is definitely a rep cheat.Snips is definitely a rep cheat.Snips is definitely a rep cheat.Snips is definitely a rep cheat.
How do you get permission to post images?
Snips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Sep 2011, 09:46   #25
DarkKnight
What's a Dremel?

DarkKnight has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Sweet
DarkKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Dec 2012, 09:10   #26
Pranja
Blackwolf

Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Is there a way to enlarge number of pics per account?
Pranja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Dec 2012, 21:46   #27
Pranja
Blackwolf

Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Anyone?
Pranja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Jun 2013, 01:17   #28
LegendaryScott
Trying to live up to the name

LegendaryScott is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.LegendaryScott is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.LegendaryScott is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.LegendaryScott is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.LegendaryScott is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.LegendaryScott is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.LegendaryScott is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.LegendaryScott is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.LegendaryScott is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.LegendaryScott is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.LegendaryScott is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
My first few images on my project log have become low res and pixelated. Is that normal?
I host the images myself.
PROJECT#001 - ON EXTENDED HIATUS DUE TO NEW BABY!!
LegendaryScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Jun 2013, 10:15   #29
LegendaryScott
Trying to live up to the name

LegendaryScott is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.LegendaryScott is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.LegendaryScott is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.LegendaryScott is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.LegendaryScott is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.LegendaryScott is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.LegendaryScott is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.LegendaryScott is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.LegendaryScott is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.LegendaryScott is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.LegendaryScott is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendaryScott View Post
My first few images on my project log have become low res and pixelated. Is that normal?
I host the images myself.
Sorry, was on my end.
PROJECT#001 - ON EXTENDED HIATUS DUE TO NEW BABY!!
LegendaryScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Jul 2013, 22:03   #30
Quackie
What's a Dremel?

Quackie has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuSGaMeR View Post
Can I use radikal.ru as the photo host? (I mean that it works as photobucket, but it's Russian though...)
What's the difference?
Quackie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Aug 2013, 06:51   #31
Iraklis Gkolios
What's a Dremel?

Iraklis Gkolios has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I have upload some images in my album and i can see em correct but when i try to insert em in a thread i have made they dont work

Here is the two threads.
http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=262657
http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=262658

Cheers
Iraklis
Iraklis Gkolios is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bit-tech, forums, image-hosting, project-logs

View Mode