bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 22nd Sep 2011, 21:51   #121
l3p
www.^.nl

l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Thanks KoSoVaR^!

It indeed is MDPC-X sleeve.
Colour X
Old 22nd Sep 2011, 21:56   #122
RedManc
Supermodder

RedManc has yet to learn the way of the DremelRedManc has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Ah just as I thought it might be,
thanks for the quick reply.
Old 22nd Sep 2011, 22:06   #123
KoSoVaR^
Professional Sleever & Modder

KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedManc View Post
without looking back through posts im presuming you have used MDPC sleeve .. what else!!

Which colour is the sleeve, Colour X or Red ?

I've got a rog board on order and would like to order some sleeve before it gets here and im torn between the two colours
thats red
KoSoVaR^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Sep 2011, 23:01   #124
RedManc
Supermodder

RedManc has yet to learn the way of the DremelRedManc has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
ohno!! i'm back in the land on limbo!

Old 22nd Sep 2011, 23:27   #125
KoSoVaR^

KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:

Hahaha :P
Old 23rd Sep 2011, 20:09   #126
rayson
turningthatintosomethingb ettercmod

rayson has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:

what is limbo
rayson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Sep 2011, 21:42   #127
RedManc
Supermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayson View Post
what is limbo
similar to southhampton

only my version of this hell means i don't know which colour or red to buy!
Old 29th Sep 2011, 00:26   #128
l3p
www.^.nl

l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Got 2 packages this week.

The first one from my modding friend Richard (Kier).

I saw in his buildlogs TJ11 buildlog he had some spare pci covers cause of 3 GPU's, just the ones i need
Thanks m8!

And even better ... Some 'Sleeved by kier' Pci-e cables!
(Yes I'll do it myself the next time )

Some leftovers + sata sleeve from MDPC-X.

I was pretty nervous if it would all fit... just had to take a fast look
(Don't worry, this isn't final :P )

And the second package..
Couldn't tell anything about it till now..
First of all ...Thanks AGAIN Gregor, Eddy and the rest of EKWB off course for letting me try these products!!

Not going to use Feser for this build.
So glad EK came with coolant just in the colour I wanted!

Hmm can't wait for the next episode of "True Blood"

Also want to cool the memory again.
So great EK also came out with a 4-slot EK-RAM block!

Also 2 sets EK Easy mounts for the GPU's.

But the best part ..

The first Gene-Z block that went out from EK ...With my buildlog logo!

Proud!

He also sent an extra base if I ever want to change to nickel.

EKWB cheesecake!

Last edited by l3p; 29th Sep 2011 at 18:01.
l3p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Sep 2011, 00:29   #129
RedManc
Supermodder

Thats a lovely block! nice one to EKWB for the modding for you!

I'm also going to pick up some Blood Red saw some today and it looks nice!

That x4 Ram block is also cool hadn't seen that before i bought the regular version ... im guessing its new like the Red Top one

Last edited by RedManc; 29th Sep 2011 at 00:31. Reason: because i want to
RedManc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Sep 2011, 00:52   #130
Nutman
Never stuck with stock

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Very, very cool to have a vendor include your build name in their first ever sample from a new product line.

Projects: Nutman - Hampen - F.O.B. T.C. - BabyShark - The Scratchbench
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Sep 2011, 18:01   #131
l3p
www.^.nl

Quote:
Thats a lovely block! nice one to EKWB for the modding for you!

I'm also going to pick up some Blood Red saw some today and it looks nice!

That x4 Ram block is also cool hadn't seen that before i bought the regular version ... im guessing its new like the Red Top one
I saw it the first time too last week, fell in love instantly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutman View Post
Very, very cool to have a vendor include your build name in their first ever sample from a new product line.
Indeed, I love EKWB
Old 29th Sep 2011, 18:14   #132
bugbear974
Multimodder

bugbear974 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
The stronger you did I can not compete with you, I love the black blood and it gives a horror effect
bugbear974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Sep 2011, 18:23   #133
l3p
www.^.nl

You're building a desk... This is just a "casemod".
So sure you can
Old 29th Sep 2011, 18:32   #134
bugbear974
Multimodder

bugbear974 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by l3p View Post
You're building a desk... This is just a "casemod".
So sure you can
Maybe I'll try to follow your footsteps!
bugbear974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Oct 2011, 12:16   #135
l3p
www.^.nl

Found some time to assemble the custom EK Gene-Z block yesterday.

I'm very happy with it!
Thanks again Gregor!

Red or black Bitspower thumbscrews?

While I was busy with this a very very nice package got delivered.
More pics from that later today.

Old 9th Oct 2011, 12:25   #136
Sheiken
Wat?

Sheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Lovely looking watercooling!

And I think that you should definitely use the red thumbscrews!
Old 9th Oct 2011, 12:32   #137
xSoMBrAx
Supermodder

xSoMBrAx has yet to learn the way of the DremelxSoMBrAx has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Really nice work.
Where did you get those thumbscrews? Are theme from bitspower? Imho the red look great!

Keep up the good work!

Follow me on Facebook!
xSoMBrAx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Oct 2011, 13:09   #138
RedManc
Supermodder

I'd be working with the black thumbscrews, personally. That motherboard assembly looks great
Old 9th Oct 2011, 14:45   #139
KoSoVaR^

this looks so nice man , i would go with 3 black and 3 red ones. Give us more pics of whats inside !
Old 9th Oct 2011, 18:55   #140
Sheiken
Wat?

Sheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoSoVaR^ View Post
this looks so nice man , i would go with 3 black and 3 red ones. Give us more pics of whats inside !
That is not a bad idea!

And yeah we wanna see the inside of your box!

View Mode