bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 9th Oct 2011, 17:37   #1
Gooey_GUI
Wanted: Red Shirts

Gooey_GUI has yet to learn the way of the DremelGooey_GUI has yet to learn the way of the DremelGooey_GUI has yet to learn the way of the DremelGooey_GUI has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Light Cycle (chopper) give-away, ends Nov 7th

I've read the rules and it doesn't say anything about needing to be a US citizen to enter. Contest ends Nov 7th, 2011.

Light Cycle give away link.
Vote for bit-tech today!
Gooey_GUI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Oct 2011, 21:40   #2
SMIFFYDUDE
Supermodders on my D

SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooey_GUI View Post
I've read the rules and it doesn't say anything about needing to be a US citizen to enter.
But you do need to organise its pick up yourself within 2 weeks of the prize being awarded. Thats going to be a pretty expensive ball ache.
Cooler Master HAF 932 | ASUS Rampage II Extreme | i7 930@4.1 | Corsair H50 | 12GB OCZ PC3-12800 Gold | x2 Palit GTX 560Ti 2GB | XFX Pro 750W XXX | HP LP2475w | Speedlink Medusa NX 5.1 | CM Storm Inferno | Logitech G27 | Windows 7 Home Premium

SMIFFYDUDE is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
awesome, chopper, contest, light cycle, parker brothers

View Mode