bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 9th Oct 2011, 18:52   #141
KoSoVaR^
Professional Sleever & Modder

KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheiken View Post
That is not a bad idea!

And yeah we wanna see the inside of your box!
its a Scorpion ...or it became one
KoSoVaR^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Oct 2011, 22:50   #142
l3p
www.^.nl

l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
shhhhh. :P

And as promised the unpacking

The first shirt I could actually wear anytime :P

Everything separated.

And one hour of cutting bags later :P

There won't be an inch of tube in this build.

To replace the standard screws.

I love extra goodies!

One of the few case badges I would actually use.

Now I can finish the other side's rad guard of the case.

And a few Bitspower Fanguards i have some plans with.

Back to the connectors.

Yes I was bored on this rainy Sunday afternoon
Meet BitScorpion!

(Yes I know, the scissors are missing, didn't have any more :P )

I want to thank Vincent again for this wonderful sponsoring!

Old 10th Oct 2011, 07:21   #143
Nutman
Never stuck with stock@Hotmods.net

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Oh, you BP manwhore ;D

Love the scorpion! Bitspower = the new LEGO?

Project: Nutman - Sponsored by: Coolerkit - Specialtech - EK Waterblocks
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Oct 2011, 09:17   #144
jeckulz
Supermodder

jeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Quote:
Originally Posted by l3p View Post

There won't be an inch of tube in this build.

Now that'll be something to see!!
Get on with it!!!!
jeckulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Oct 2011, 09:52   #145
RedManc
Supermodder

RedManc has yet to learn the way of the DremelRedManc has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Nice unpacking !!
Shame you now have to get some more bitspower pieces because you must never dismantle the scorpian!!
Old 10th Oct 2011, 21:25   #146
l3p
www.^.nl

l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutman View Post
Oh, you BP manwhore ;D

Love the scorpion! Bitspower = the new LEGO?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedManc View Post
Nice unpacking !!
Shame you now have to get some more bitspower pieces because you must never dismantle the scorpian!!
Thanks, and sorry can't help it

I was planning a T-Rex in 1:1 scale for the next project

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeckulz View Post
Now that'll be something to see!!
Get on with it!!!!
I want to try to use atleast 20 crystal links in this build
Old 12th Oct 2011, 10:28   #147
Maximilian
WC Virgin

Maximilian is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Maximilian is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Maximilian is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Maximilian is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Maximilian is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Maximilian is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Maximilian is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Maximilian is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Maximilian is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Maximilian is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Maximilian is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Absolutely awesome Scorpion!!
Old 12th Oct 2011, 17:10   #148
OC Maximus
Modder

OC Maximus has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Nice choice in hardware
OC Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Oct 2011, 18:40   #149
c0ldfused
What's a Dremel?

c0ldfused has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Really nice build - Can't wait for more updates!
[ Samsung F3 500GB - Crucial RealSSD C300 64GB ]
c0ldfused is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Oct 2011, 11:05   #150
yassarikhan786
Ultramodder(Not)

yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Brilliant work so far mate, I'm a huge fan of your work .
|| Motherboard: Asus P8P67 Pro (B3) || CPU: i7 2600k || Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 580 Super OC || Memory: Mushkin Blackline 8GB || SSD: Corsair Force 3 120GB || HDD: WD Caviar Black 2TB || CPU Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 || Power Supply: BeQuiet Dark Power Pro P9 750W || Case: Corsair Obsidian 650D || Monitor(s): Dell U2410 + HP w1907v || Keyboard: Logitech G510 || Mouse: Razer DeathAdder

Last edited by yassarikhan786; 19th Oct 2011 at 15:20.
yassarikhan786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Oct 2011, 16:59   #151
l3p
www.^.nl

Thanks a lot guys!
Old 13th Oct 2011, 18:04   #152
xMathiasD
<Title></Title>

xMathiasD is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.xMathiasD is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.xMathiasD is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.xMathiasD is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.xMathiasD is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.xMathiasD is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.xMathiasD is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.xMathiasD is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.xMathiasD is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.xMathiasD is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.xMathiasD is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
damn! that scorpion is just pure awesomeness! like the rest!
Sorry bit-tech, but this is better than cheesecake!
Old 14th Oct 2011, 06:25   #153
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Nice watertublian .
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Oct 2011, 13:56   #154
aRkangeL
MegaRUSH

aRkangeL has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Nice stuff man... let see what you can do!
Old 23rd Oct 2011, 13:40   #155
l3p
www.^.nl

Still in doubt if Im going to use the Bitspower fanguards inside the case. The "Enermax Vegas effect" will still be visible if I use them.

Now I received the Bitspower fanguards I could finally finish the last out of 3 radguards in the case.

Made a "little" video of it as promised.
Was able to create a 5 minute video out of 2 hours of material

Old 23rd Oct 2011, 14:54   #156
Nutman
Never stuck with stock@Hotmods.net

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Job well done.
2 hours might seem like a long time for such an "easy" task, but in the long you will be very happy that you took the time to fit it properly - looks like it came with the case!

Project: Nutman - Sponsored by: Coolerkit - Specialtech - EK Waterblocks
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Oct 2011, 16:18   #157
bugbear974
Multimodder

bugbear974 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
i know now why my order is backordered!
bugbear974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Oct 2011, 21:23   #158
Hannes
Design | Art | Performance

Hannes has yet to learn the way of the DremelHannes has yet to learn the way of the DremelHannes has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Yum yum!
Hannes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Oct 2011, 21:32   #159
aRkangeL
MegaRUSH

aRkangeL has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Good job!
Old 23rd Oct 2011, 21:46   #160
l3p
www.^.nl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutman View Post
Job well done.
2 hours might seem like a long time for such an "easy" task, but in the long you will be very happy that you took the time to fit it properly - looks like it came with the case!
Thanks Nutman.
I didn't even see a way to do it faster then this.
It was 2 hours of video material, it even took me longer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugbear974 View Post
i know now why my order is backordered!
I'm sure Vincent has plenty more of dreamstuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannes View Post
Yum yum!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aRkangeL View Post
Good job!
Thanks