bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 28th Oct 2011, 18:34   #161
RedManc
Supermodder

RedManc has yet to learn the way of the DremelRedManc has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
now now pope you cannot trick us that wire did not work by any stretch of the imagination
the res looks nice though a job weldone I think!
Old 28th Oct 2011, 19:21   #162
riekmaharg2
has finished Blue Horizon

riekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Lol, I never thought of using a wire for that job

Silent Fiberglass PC

Completed * Blue Horizon * - 2012
riekmaharg2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Oct 2011, 19:57   #163
p0Pe
gief cake?

p0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for president
Quote:
Originally Posted by Editor22 View Post
You did.... you did!!

that sounds epic dude!
Lets hope it wil be

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedManc View Post
now now pope you cannot trick us that wire did not work by any stretch of the imagination
the res looks nice though a job weldone I think!
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by riekmaharg2 View Post
Lol, I never thought of using a wire for that job
Well... It did not work to well, so dont think more about it But that was ok, I just wanted something that worked a little, and would allow me to measure how long the o-ring has to be in a easy way:P
p0Pe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Oct 2011, 23:47   #164
p0Pe
gief cake?

p0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for president
Ok guys, Last pics from me for now Next ones will hopefully be of the finished showoff-reservoir

Wasnt quite satisfied with the old interioir, so I came up with a new design. Pictures say more than words so enjoy these renders

Old 28th Oct 2011, 23:50   #165
Kojak
Who loves ya baby

Kojak has yet to learn the way of the DremelKojak has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Wow! very nice pal!
Old 29th Oct 2011, 02:23   #166
Nitrixflare
Building and engineering enthusiast

Nitrixflare has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
amazing res!
Nitrixflare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Oct 2011, 05:58   #167
OC Maximus
Modder

OC Maximus has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Yep, that looks awesome.
OC Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Oct 2011, 06:22   #168
peteski
long live the pc

peteski has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
nice work indeed

Old 29th Oct 2011, 09:40   #169
xSoMBrAx
Supermodder

xSoMBrAx has yet to learn the way of the DremelxSoMBrAx has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by p0Pe View Post
Ok guys, Last pics from me for now Next ones will hopefully be of the finished showoff-reservoir

Wasnt quite satisfied with the old interioir, so I came up with a new design. Pictures say more than words so enjoy these renders
Looks like a HDD enclosure... would like to see a full body HDD water block like that

Follow me on Facebook!
xSoMBrAx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Oct 2011, 21:10   #170
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Sure gonna be crazy precise & nice this .
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Oct 2011, 07:40   #171
p0Pe
gief cake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojak View Post
Wow! very nice pal!
Thank you Kojak!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrixflare View Post
amazing res!
Glad you like it The main res is MUCH bigger

Quote:
Originally Posted by OC Maximus View Post
Yep, that looks awesome.
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteski View Post
nice work indeed

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSoMBrAx View Post
Looks like a HDD enclosure... would like to see a full body HDD water block like that
Hehe, I did HDD watercooling once, and am not about to go down that road again xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynio View Post
Sure gonna be crazy precise & nice this .
Thanks Waynio! And god job with the frontpage article!

Since its monday soon, I think we could all do with some CBB (Casemods, Beers and Burgers)

The outside design of the reservoir is not going to chance, but the internals might. Right now it features a removable filter and something that is hopefully going to work getting the water steady on the inside, so it wont wobble around to much
Old 30th Oct 2011, 17:35   #172
riekmaharg2
has finished Blue Horizon

riekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Sweet renders, should look impressive when its made

Silent Fiberglass PC

Completed * Blue Horizon * - 2012
riekmaharg2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Oct 2011, 15:40   #173
p0Pe
gief cake?

Thanks Keir!

It is gonna take AGES to mill that thing on our little hobby mill:P But I hope its worth it xD
Old 31st Oct 2011, 15:52   #174
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by p0Pe View Post
Since its monday soon, I think we could all do with some CBB (Casemods, Beers and Burgers)

Rendered Beer & burger .
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Oct 2011, 18:36   #175
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.
That's a huge chunk of POM.
Looks sweet. You might as well switch the top to 1/2" plexi to make it even more weapons-grade.
Cheapskate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Oct 2011, 20:02   #176
p0Pe
gief cake?

lol I think 8 mm is more than enough:P

And yeah, its a huge pom of a bitch

Oh, in the workshop at school, we have a piece of black pom that measures 200*60*4 cm:P
Old 31st Oct 2011, 20:15   #177
Nutman
Never stuck with stock@Hotmods.net

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
p0Pe, that's freakin ace(tal)!

Project: Nutman - Sponsored by: Coolerkit - Specialtech - EK Waterblocks
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Nov 2011, 02:17   #178
ZERODESIGN
What's a Dremel?

ZERODESIGN has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Just read through the entire journal and as a fellow RP enthusiast all I'll say is "wow" amazing work mate. I'd write something more eloquent but its now 2AM and my brain is broken

Subbed
ZERODESIGN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Nov 2011, 11:28   #179
p0Pe
gief cake?

Thanks guys

For the nice words, a teaser I shall bring forth a teaser!

Old 1st Nov 2011, 12:42   #180
coolamasta
Folding@Home CC Captain 2010/11/12

coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.

My Main Rigs:~ H2O'd i7 3770K @ 4.5 - 16GB - H2O'd GTX 670 | Asus Z9PE-W8, EP-Xeon 2670 @ 3.2 - 16GB
| ~~~ My Current Dual EP-Xeon 2670 Project ~~~ | ~~~ My Mitsubishi Evo Track Car Project ~~~ |
coolamasta is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode