bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Technology > Custom PC and bit-tech Folding Team

Old 6th Aug 2010, 19:16   #41
DocJonz
Another CPC refugee .....

DocJonz is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.DocJonz is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.DocJonz is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.DocJonz is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.DocJonz is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.DocJonz is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.DocJonz is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.DocJonz is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.DocJonz is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.DocJonz is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.DocJonz is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Chin913 - I think you'd be better off with HFM, as it has the points system updated, and recognises new cores, and its easy check for failed units etc ....
Old 6th Aug 2010, 23:31   #42
chin913
忍び So say we all

chin913 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocJonz View Post
Chin913 - I think you'd be better off with HFM, as it has the points system updated, and recognises new cores, and its easy check for failed units etc ....
hhmm think I will have a look @ that this thing was a pig to do ...and I aint very good at webserver and ftp and that ,,,,
Old 7th Aug 2010, 08:14   #43
DocJonz
Another CPC refugee .....

DocJonz is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.DocJonz is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.DocJonz is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.DocJonz is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.DocJonz is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.DocJonz is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.DocJonz is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.DocJonz is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.DocJonz is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.DocJonz is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.DocJonz is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
I'm not proficient in that area either(!) - though it's worth persisting ....
Old 3rd Sep 2010, 22:25   #44
SpeckleD
Modder

SpeckleD has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Ok so I have a question, is it possible to have clients report results to my web template which are running on seperate networks? for instance My home PC and my work PC?
i7 930 D0@4.2Ghz\Apogee XT~Asus R3E\EK-FB~6GB Corsair@1600mhz~HD5870\Koolance VID-AR587~OCZ Vertex LE~MM U2-UFO\Thermochill PA120.3\PA120.2\Swiftech MCP655\Corsair CMPSU-850HX~Viewsonic VX2835wm~Logitech Z-5500~Win7x64
SpeckleD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Sep 2010, 13:39   #45
StreetSam
Multimodder

StreetSam has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeckleD View Post
Ok so I have a question, is it possible to have clients report results to my web template which are running on seperate networks? for instance My home PC and my work PC?
LogMeIn Hamachi. It's is a free to use VPN system. I have two networks and they both appear on my HFM stats.
Old 4th Sep 2010, 18:48   #46
SpeckleD
Modder

SpeckleD has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Thanks will take a look and give it a whirl!
i7 930 D0@4.2Ghz\Apogee XT~Asus R3E\EK-FB~6GB Corsair@1600mhz~HD5870\Koolance VID-AR587~OCZ Vertex LE~MM U2-UFO\Thermochill PA120.3\PA120.2\Swiftech MCP655\Corsair CMPSU-850HX~Viewsonic VX2835wm~Logitech Z-5500~Win7x64
SpeckleD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jan 2011, 22:56   #47
houch
Multimodder

houch - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!houch - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!houch - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!houch - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!houch - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!houch - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!houch - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!houch - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!houch - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!houch - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!houch - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
cant get my head around this, i reg on that website thing but dont know how to do anything else, can anyone help, oh and i have fahmon on me pc, i just need to know how to do the web update, with or without the skins
Old 27th Oct 2011, 14:13   #48
Votick
My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.

Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.
just an update to anyone using/viewing this thread that this skin is no longer in use and has been succeeded by HFM.

A skin for bit-tech can be found at http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=194557

http://stats.bish.pro/
http://uk.linkedin.com/in/cbishop92/
Votick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Dec 2011, 16:45   #49
TaRkA DaHl
I *am* a Dremel

TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Random bump... I gave up using FTP and just switched to using dropbox instead along with a tinyurl shortcut to get to my page. So much easier to setup and took about 30 seconds.
TaRkA DaHl is offline   Reply With Quote