bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 8th Jan 2012, 21:43   #121
Pranja
Blackwolf

Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Cool. I was thinking that sponsors doesn't like long projects. I will start in 3-4 weeks.
Pranja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th May 2013, 15:26   #122
TheGreatSatan
Dark Lord of BT!

TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.
It's pretty frustrating.

I've had sponsors before: InWin, Gigabyte, OCZ, Enermax, Thermaltake, AMD, and a couple more that escape me right now, but there's some I will never get. I've contacted EVGA, MSI, Asus, and Cooler Master and they'll never respond. I don't consider myself one of the modding greats. But, you'd think with over 50 custom PC's in the last 10 years and a dozen magazine appearances it would be a little easier.

Sorry, just annoyed.......
MountainMods U2-UFO with an Intel i7 5960x (8-Core), Asus X99 Deluxe, 32GB (4GB x 8) DDR4, 960GB Crucial M500, 240GB Sandisk Extreme, Corsair AX1500i 80 Titanium, Gigabyte GTX 780 Ti, a Corsair H80i and 15 Green LED Coolmax fans!
TheGreatSatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th May 2013, 17:46   #123
Asouter
--------

Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatSatan View Post
It's pretty frustrating.

I've had sponsors before: InWin, Gigabyte, OCZ, Enermax, Thermaltake, AMD, and a couple more that escape me right now, but there's some I will never get. I've contacted EVGA, MSI, Asus, and Cooler Master and they'll never respond. I don't consider myself one of the modding greats. But, you'd think with over 50 custom PC's in the last 10 years and a dozen magazine appearances it would be a little easier.

Sorry, just annoyed.......
It does make you wonder, how they pick which projects to back, there's some pretty cool projects with no sponsorship .... Doesn't make sense

Current Project : BITZA
Asouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2013, 11:04   #124
Phame
Hukkel's sex slave

Phame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Surely every modders dream to have sponsorship from companies that help them do what they love with out having to pay for the items.

I can see where TheGreatSatan is coming from but thats just life I guess!
Shame.

Hopefully one day eh? xD
Phame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2013, 13:33   #125
Luciel
Lamptron Europe

Luciel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Luciel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Luciel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Luciel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Luciel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Luciel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Luciel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Luciel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Luciel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Luciel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Luciel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
In my own personal experience I think its important to show companies that you do not depend on their sponsorship. So for example, you buy a 60Gb SSD for your build, you already have it, then you could contact SSD manufacturers and propose your project. They see you already have an SSD and youre not really doing it for the sake of getting componentes you actually need for your build to be complete but rather to upgrade what you already have avaliable with something somewhat more epic. This is the reason why I always buy all the components Ill need for my projects, if afterwards a sponsor comes through, then great. Again, this is purely based on my own experience
Luciel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th May 2013, 20:16   #126
TheGreatSatan
Dark Lord of BT!

TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatSatan View Post
It's pretty frustrating.

I've had sponsors before: InWin, Gigabyte, OCZ, Enermax, Thermaltake, AMD, and a couple more that escape me right now,
I forgot Corsair!
MountainMods U2-UFO with an Intel i7 5960x (8-Core), Asus X99 Deluxe, 32GB (4GB x 8) DDR4, 960GB Crucial M500, 240GB Sandisk Extreme, Corsair AX1500i 80 Titanium, Gigabyte GTX 780 Ti, a Corsair H80i and 15 Green LED Coolmax fans!
TheGreatSatan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bit-tech, modding, mods, sponsorship

View Mode