bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Partner Forums > CCL Computers

Old 14th Nov 2011, 13:06   #241
Noob?
Dremel?

Noob? is definitely a rep cheat.Noob? is definitely a rep cheat.Noob? is definitely a rep cheat.Noob? is definitely a rep cheat.Noob? is definitely a rep cheat.Noob? is definitely a rep cheat.Noob? is definitely a rep cheat.Noob? is definitely a rep cheat.Noob? is definitely a rep cheat.Noob? is definitely a rep cheat.Noob? is definitely a rep cheat.
Didn't know CCL were on here until I saw this segment today!

Very nice, will note! Thanks.
Old 14th Nov 2011, 19:27   #242
Hypnosam
Multimodder

Hypnosam has yet to learn the way of the DremelHypnosam has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Just linked my bit tech account to my CCL account. Its not showing up with free shipping? Just trying to order a PSU. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 23rd Nov 2011, 19:45   #243
Red Alert
Minimodder

Red Alert has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I am a bit late to the party on noticing this, but well done guys. Always nice to get free shipping.
Old 26th Nov 2011, 14:57   #244
shadow_boxer
Supermodder

shadow_boxer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.shadow_boxer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.shadow_boxer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.shadow_boxer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.shadow_boxer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.shadow_boxer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.shadow_boxer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.shadow_boxer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.shadow_boxer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.shadow_boxer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.shadow_boxer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Didn't realise you did free shipping. Great to hear. After being put off by other retailers in the UK I may well be buying my new system from here.

Who do CCL use for their next day delivery service?
HTPC: Moneual 320 | A10-5700 | GA-FM2-A85XM | 8GB 2133MHz | Intel 330 | Pioneer BD
Old 6th Dec 2011, 20:33   #245
shadow_boxer
Supermodder

shadow_boxer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.shadow_boxer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.shadow_boxer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.shadow_boxer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.shadow_boxer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.shadow_boxer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.shadow_boxer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.shadow_boxer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.shadow_boxer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.shadow_boxer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.shadow_boxer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Just tried to place an order after linking my bit-tech forum account to a CCL account but don't see any options for free shipping?

How long does it take for free shipping to be enabled? Will CCL reimburse costs if I do make an order?

Thanks
HTPC: Moneual 320 | A10-5700 | GA-FM2-A85XM | 8GB 2133MHz | Intel 330 | Pioneer BD
Old 6th Dec 2011, 21:43   #246
CrazyJoe
Ultramodder

CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow_boxer View Post
Just tried to place an order after linking my bit-tech forum account to a CCL account but don't see any options for free shipping?

How long does it take for free shipping to be enabled? Will CCL reimburse costs if I do make an order?

Thanks
I linked my account at 10pm on the 4th and I could choose free delivery by lunchtime on the 5th.

I'll be getting a monitor this week from them, anyone know what courier they use for the free shipping?
Old 7th Dec 2011, 12:29   #247
shadow_boxer
Supermodder

Thanks. Just checked and it is now active.

Cheers.

On my order I selected the "next day free delivery" tab and later on in the checkout says "DPD next day delivery"

Always had a very good experience wth DPD so hopefully it'll be here tomorrow.
Old 8th Dec 2011, 20:00   #248
shadow_boxer
Supermodder

Great service, free next day delivery from DPD superb as always! Thanks CCL!
Old 14th Dec 2011, 14:49   #249
jayesh0507
What's a Dremel?

jayesh0507 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Always nice to get free shipping
Old 28th Dec 2011, 15:58   #250
Marvin-HHGTTG
Marvin. I don't care what ^ says...

Marvin-HHGTTG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMarvin-HHGTTG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMarvin-HHGTTG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMarvin-HHGTTG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMarvin-HHGTTG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMarvin-HHGTTG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMarvin-HHGTTG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMarvin-HHGTTG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMarvin-HHGTTG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMarvin-HHGTTG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMarvin-HHGTTG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
I can't get free shipping it appears. I linked my Bit-Tech account successfully and so on, and now get a banner "You qualify for free next day delivery for Bit-Tech members!" on the basket, but no actual option. It's been 2 days since I linked the account, and would just like to buy the stuff now...

I'm attempting to buy an Eclipse Litetouch wired keyboard, 3 3.5mm audio cables and a 20m CAT5e cable - this definitely comes to over 20 inc VAT too. I can't select free next day delivery at all, no matter whether a single more expensive item is added instead (unless it has free delivery anyway).
Old 9th Jan 2012, 19:08   #251
o1nk
Minimodder

o1nk has yet to learn the way of the Dremelo1nk has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Does this still apply?

The post was over 18 months old and I wonder if it's still offering the free delivery
Old 5th Feb 2012, 12:31   #252
JoeK
Multimodder

JoeK has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
This thread is a complete joke, so many people complaining about this offer, and each time CCL respond with "we'll get the tech to have a look at it". Are you kidding me?? Why does a tech need to have a look at it each time, why not just fix it once and for all.

Also this over 20 free delivery is no longer valid, it's over 56 that gets you free delivery. I don't know how they worked it up to that unusual number. But that's the limit. Mod/CCL need to update their opening post.

Really annoyed with CCL at the moment, spent ages looking through their stuff and getting around 48 worth of stuff, and then I realised the free delivery only works if you go over 56.. (checked by adding new stuff).

Too bad for ccl, ordered from scan and overclockers, at least their website works each time every time and their free delivery is sound.
Old 5th Feb 2012, 16:14   #253
JCBeastie
Supermodder

JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeK View Post
Also this over 20 free delivery is no longer valid, it's over 56 that gets you free delivery.
Tested and confirmed.

What a shame, they just lost a sale. Looking to get a replacement VGA cooler and they would have been my first choice. with their normal delivery options though competitors are cheaper.
Old 7th Feb 2012, 15:44   #254
CopperX
IT Support BOFH @ a Uni.

CopperX has yet to learn the way of the DremelCopperX has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Deeply annoyed at the massive price increase to get free delivery. I expected better of CCL or at least more publication in this section of the forum about the price increase.

If I was back at home and not at Uni, I would have simply driven over to Tong to pick up my order but I'm sure as hell not paying 6 for delivery of a simple mouse!

You just lost an order to Amazon (which does have free delivery) and since it's not an absolute emergency order, I'm happy to wait 2-3 days for the delivery since it's free.
Old 7th Feb 2012, 16:36   #255
Tom @ CCL
AKA: Yewen

Tom @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the DremelTom @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Hi All,

Apologies for the issues you have experienced.

Please just use the code: freedelivery20 on checkout as this will give the same offer as we advertise in this thread for anyone having trouble.

Regards,

Tom.
Old 27th Feb 2012, 02:47   #256
Zaim
Supermodder

Zaim should be considered for presidentZaim should be considered for presidentZaim should be considered for presidentZaim should be considered for presidentZaim should be considered for presidentZaim should be considered for presidentZaim should be considered for presidentZaim should be considered for presidentZaim should be considered for presidentZaim should be considered for presidentZaim should be considered for president
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom @ CCL View Post
Hi All,

Apologies for the issues you have experienced.

Please just use the code: freedelivery20 on checkout as this will give the same offer as we advertise in this thread for anyone having trouble.

Regards,

Tom.
Cool thanks, looks like mine has been sorted as I know have the free delivery option.

Just placed another order with you for this:
http://www.cclonline.com/product/665...nitor/MON0544/
CPU: Intel I7 3770K| CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 | RAM:16GB Corsair Vengeance White LP|Mother Board:P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3| Graphics: 7970 Lightning BE | PSU: Corsair AX 750 | Hard Drives:Corsair Force GT 240GB|180GB intel 330, WD 3x2TB Green | Optical Drive:LG CH10LS20 | Case:Corsair 500R | Monitor: BenQ G2222HDL | OS: Windows 8 Pro| Sound Card: Xonar D2X | Speakers: Logitech Z5500 | Keyboard/Mouse: Corsair K90 Logitech G700 |
Old 27th Feb 2012, 18:06   #257
Ratergam
What's a Dremel?

Ratergam has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
very interesting

will seek for discussion very interesting!@
Old 13th Apr 2012, 17:40   #258
mo2580
Minimodder

mo2580 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
hi everybody, im new to the forum and i wanted to clarify the rules of the free delivery as i dont fully understand it.

Regarding the 20 useful posts required for the free delivery, is that 20 useful posts every month?

Or once you have made 20 useful posts you will get free delivery everytime without a monthly post limit?
Old 16th Apr 2012, 15:22   #259
Shirty
Home of the Carnival Cougar

Shirty is definitely a rep cheat.Shirty is definitely a rep cheat.Shirty is definitely a rep cheat.Shirty is definitely a rep cheat.Shirty is definitely a rep cheat.Shirty is definitely a rep cheat.Shirty is definitely a rep cheat.Shirty is definitely a rep cheat.Shirty is definitely a rep cheat.Shirty is definitely a rep cheat.Shirty is definitely a rep cheat.
Once you have 20 useful posts you will permanently get free shipping on orders over 20, unless the arrangement between Bit Tech and CCL changes.

By useful they essentially mean don't just spam for the sake of it. Get involved in a discussion, help someone in the Hardware/Software/Tech Support areas, leave a constructive comment on an article or a build log - you get the drift.

Most of all, enjoy the forums.

Shirty: "I broke your keyboard, sorry."
JaccoW: "I knew this was a risk when I sent it your way."
Old 17th Apr 2012, 00:29   #260
mo2580
Minimodder

mo2580 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
thanks alot shirty for setting me straight, thats certainly a good deal!
will now be a regular customer of ccl - they certainly got good prices.