bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Technology > Software

Old 29th Mar 2012, 21:32   #1
dynamis_dk
Grr... Grumpy!!

dynamis_dk is definitely a rep cheat.dynamis_dk is definitely a rep cheat.dynamis_dk is definitely a rep cheat.dynamis_dk is definitely a rep cheat.dynamis_dk is definitely a rep cheat.dynamis_dk is definitely a rep cheat.dynamis_dk is definitely a rep cheat.dynamis_dk is definitely a rep cheat.dynamis_dk is definitely a rep cheat.dynamis_dk is definitely a rep cheat.dynamis_dk is definitely a rep cheat.
Batch HDD Health Test / Surface Scan

So I've asked this a few times over the years and never really got an answer so thought i'd try again and see if anything has changed.

Basically I want to hook up as many SATA HDD's as a PC has ports (-1 for CDROM to boot from if no USB), then set off a batch scan of all the HDD's to check they are error free. Normally I used Hitachi Drive Fitness Test on all my drives but I want something I can setup and leave to scan 5 HDD or more at a time.

Ideally I'd like something which works the same or similar to DBAN and does them all at the same time... but I'll take anything I can get so if its does it drive at a time that would do too.

Open to suggestions, happy to work with windows/dos or linux based (am not great with linux but I pickup scripting / CLI pretty quickly.

Anyone any suggestions?