bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming

Old 18th Apr 2012, 16:15   #81
kenco_uk
I unsuccessfully then tried again

kenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyan
It's Pong for me.
Old 18th Apr 2012, 16:21   #82
erratum1
Banned

erratum1 is definitely a rep cheat.erratum1 is definitely a rep cheat.erratum1 is definitely a rep cheat.erratum1 is definitely a rep cheat.erratum1 is definitely a rep cheat.erratum1 is definitely a rep cheat.erratum1 is definitely a rep cheat.erratum1 is definitely a rep cheat.erratum1 is definitely a rep cheat.erratum1 is definitely a rep cheat.erratum1 is definitely a rep cheat.
First game hmmm......

I remember playing space invaders on one of these and playing early arcade machines not sure what was first.

Anyway early 80's I guess, later I got a spectrum for Christmas.

and these were huge at school!

Last edited by erratum1; 18th Apr 2012 at 16:49.
erratum1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Apr 2012, 17:39   #83
DLDeadbolt
Space Cadet

DLDeadbolt is definitely a rep cheat.DLDeadbolt is definitely a rep cheat.DLDeadbolt is definitely a rep cheat.DLDeadbolt is definitely a rep cheat.DLDeadbolt is definitely a rep cheat.DLDeadbolt is definitely a rep cheat.DLDeadbolt is definitely a rep cheat.DLDeadbolt is definitely a rep cheat.DLDeadbolt is definitely a rep cheat.DLDeadbolt is definitely a rep cheat.DLDeadbolt is definitely a rep cheat.
1st video game I played was probably Pong / tetris in early 90s, or possibly Battleships / hangman on MS DOS on bloody floppy discs!

Jesus christ....

I'm starting to feel really old.

To think the 1st pc I ever used was only around 1998-2000
DLDeadbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Apr 2012, 18:11   #84
cerbrus2
Banned

cerbrus2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Treasure island on the comador plus/4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6rEasfxZeM

loved this game.
cerbrus2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Apr 2012, 18:41   #85
rogerrabbits
Banned

rogerrabbits has yet to learn the way of the Dremelrogerrabbits has yet to learn the way of the Dremelrogerrabbits has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Some kind of video tennis, like what the americans call Pong but I think what I had used a different name.

My first proper game was Chequered Flag on the ZX Spectrum:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVeJA...feature=relmfu
rogerrabbits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Apr 2012, 21:50   #86
paisa666
I WILL END YOU!!!

paisa666 can run Crysispaisa666 can run Crysispaisa666 can run Crysispaisa666 can run Crysispaisa666 can run Crysispaisa666 can run Crysispaisa666 can run Crysispaisa666 can run Crysispaisa666 can run Crysispaisa666 can run Crysis
Enduro from atari 2600

Pure awesomeness, the night races were my favorite
Old 18th Apr 2012, 22:29   #87
IamJudd
Hypermodder

IamJudd is definitely a rep cheat.IamJudd is definitely a rep cheat.IamJudd is definitely a rep cheat.IamJudd is definitely a rep cheat.IamJudd is definitely a rep cheat.IamJudd is definitely a rep cheat.IamJudd is definitely a rep cheat.IamJudd is definitely a rep cheat.IamJudd is definitely a rep cheat.IamJudd is definitely a rep cheat.IamJudd is definitely a rep cheat.
Not the first game but definitely the one I remember most. Montezumas revenge. Class.

Last edited by IamJudd; 22nd Apr 2012 at 12:07.
IamJudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Apr 2012, 00:09   #88
JCBeastie
Supermodder

JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
http://i.imgur.com/XmwsP.jpg

Represent.
Just like Flibblebot, pong on one of those bad boys. Then I got a 128k Spectrum ZX +2. Mega Drive (Genesis) after that, and then a Playstation. I pretty much went to the PC after that, C&C has to be my all time favourite game ever.
JCBeastie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Apr 2012, 00:46   #89
rogerrabbits
Banned

rogerrabbits has yet to learn the way of the Dremelrogerrabbits has yet to learn the way of the Dremelrogerrabbits has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamJudd View Post
Not the first game but definitely the one I remember most. Montezumas revenge. Class.
That game was amazing.
rogerrabbits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Apr 2012, 21:16   #90
IamJudd
Hypermodder

IamJudd is definitely a rep cheat.IamJudd is definitely a rep cheat.IamJudd is definitely a rep cheat.IamJudd is definitely a rep cheat.IamJudd is definitely a rep cheat.IamJudd is definitely a rep cheat.IamJudd is definitely a rep cheat.IamJudd is definitely a rep cheat.IamJudd is definitely a rep cheat.IamJudd is definitely a rep cheat.IamJudd is definitely a rep cheat.
I used to have a commodore 16 plus4. Jack Attack and those text adventures that came with it were awesome too. Plus there was this mastertronic game that had me playing for hours but I can't remember the name.
Old 19th Apr 2012, 21:33   #91
Lukna
Minimodder

Lukna has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I think this

But Gianna Sisters and Dizzy on C64 just got stuck in my memory for good.
Lukna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Apr 2012, 01:54   #92
AmEv
Meow meow. See yall in 2-ish years!

AmEv is definitely a rep cheat.AmEv is definitely a rep cheat.AmEv is definitely a rep cheat.AmEv is definitely a rep cheat.AmEv is definitely a rep cheat.AmEv is definitely a rep cheat.AmEv is definitely a rep cheat.AmEv is definitely a rep cheat.AmEv is definitely a rep cheat.AmEv is definitely a rep cheat.AmEv is definitely a rep cheat.
Dead link.....
Old 20th Apr 2012, 03:47   #93
thehippoz
Banned

thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamJudd View Post
remember that.. went back and played it a couple years ago

the thing liked about it was it was all about timing your jumps.. don't think it had a proper ending though- that's what bothered me and why I went back to play it again when found the rom (just to see if I missed anything when I was a little rat)

think first game was assroids at a liquor store.. the sounds and that little alien ship used to make my eyes go like ted haggard
thehippoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Apr 2012, 04:15   #94
Deders
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Deders is definitely a rep cheat.Deders is definitely a rep cheat.Deders is definitely a rep cheat.Deders is definitely a rep cheat.Deders is definitely a rep cheat.Deders is definitely a rep cheat.Deders is definitely a rep cheat.Deders is definitely a rep cheat.Deders is definitely a rep cheat.Deders is definitely a rep cheat.Deders is definitely a rep cheat.
Was probably the breakout game that came with the 16K ZX Spectrum, it also had a program that explained how the Ram, CPU and other stuff made the computer work. I was probably about 6.

The first games we actually bought (from a car boot sale) were Jumping Jack and Ah diddums (dungeon master sold seperately)

Ahh the over exaggerated nostalgia
i5 750@3800 - MSI P55 GD65 - Asus GTX780 DirectCU II OC 3GB @1215 & 7000 - 8GB Gskill RipjawsX DDR3 @1800 8-9-8 - Be Quiet! Straight Power E9 500W - Nanoxia Deep Silence One - X-FI Xtreme Gamer - Samsung 830 128GB - Spinpoint F3 1TB - WD RE4 2TB - WD Caviar Blue 640 - Dell U2913WM - Logitech G19 - Corsair M65 - Thermaltake Contac 29 with Noctua NF-F12 PWM.
Deders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Apr 2012, 12:41   #95
Dwarfer
Banned

Dwarfer is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dwarfer is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dwarfer is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dwarfer is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dwarfer is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dwarfer is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dwarfer is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dwarfer is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dwarfer is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dwarfer is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dwarfer is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
It was on the Atari 2600 and either Pac Man or Asteroids
Dwarfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Apr 2012, 12:58   #96
GuilleAcoustic
Ook ? Ook !

GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.
Zaxxon on Colecovision

i5 4570 - Asus Z87 Gryphon + Thermal Armor - 8GB - Sandisk Extreme II 240GB - EVGA GTX770 - PC-V353A
GuilleAcoustic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Apr 2012, 13:00   #97
loftie
I *am* a Dremel

loftie is a Super Spamming Saiyanloftie is a Super Spamming Saiyanloftie is a Super Spamming Saiyanloftie is a Super Spamming Saiyanloftie is a Super Spamming Saiyanloftie is a Super Spamming Saiyanloftie is a Super Spamming Saiyanloftie is a Super Spamming Saiyanloftie is a Super Spamming Saiyanloftie is a Super Spamming Saiyanloftie is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Wizard of Wor on C64. At least I imagine it was

Old 20th Apr 2012, 16:16   #98
Tomhyde1986
Supermodder

Tomhyde1986 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tomhyde1986 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tomhyde1986 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tomhyde1986 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tomhyde1986 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tomhyde1986 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tomhyde1986 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tomhyde1986 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tomhyde1986 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tomhyde1986 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tomhyde1986 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukna View Post
Gianna Sisters.
I was sure I had that but thought I imagined it. Nice to know it was actually real.
Tomhyde1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Apr 2012, 17:17   #99
tyepye
Hypermodder

tyepye - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youtyepye - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youtyepye - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youtyepye - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youtyepye - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youtyepye - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youtyepye - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youtyepye - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youtyepye - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youtyepye - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youtyepye - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
I really can't remember the very first game I played, that makes me feel sad.

I think it might have been Paper Boy on some console we rented from our independent video store.

On our PC we only had shareware games for quite a while, I remember playing Doom Sharware when I was way too young and also Commander Keen Sharware. Then my brother started borrowing (and then copying) his mates floppy disks with various games on them such as the Dizzy games and Canon Fodder

But that very first game, very hard to pin down!
Old 20th Apr 2012, 17:32   #100
x5pilot
Fragile explosion

x5pilot has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Combat - Atari 2600
x5pilot is offline   Reply With Quote