bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Partner Forums > CCL Computers

Old 17th Apr 2012, 06:50   #261
Ice Tea
Supermodder

Ice Tea can run CrysisIce Tea can run CrysisIce Tea can run CrysisIce Tea can run CrysisIce Tea can run CrysisIce Tea can run CrysisIce Tea can run CrysisIce Tea can run CrysisIce Tea can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom @ CCL View Post
Hi All,

Apologies for the issues you have experienced.

Please just use the code: freedelivery20 on checkout as this will give the same offer as we advertise in this thread for anyone having trouble.

Regards,

Tom.
Thanks Tom.

Last edited by Ice Tea; 17th Apr 2012 at 08:39.
Old 19th Apr 2012, 12:58   #262
spolsh
Multimodder

spolsh is definitely a rep cheat.spolsh is definitely a rep cheat.spolsh is definitely a rep cheat.spolsh is definitely a rep cheat.spolsh is definitely a rep cheat.spolsh is definitely a rep cheat.spolsh is definitely a rep cheat.spolsh is definitely a rep cheat.spolsh is definitely a rep cheat.spolsh is definitely a rep cheat.spolsh is definitely a rep cheat.
Terrible experience with this.

ordered, used code, used wrong delivery option. contacted sales who told me they'd sort it out when all items were in that i'd get free delivery. all sorted, i thought.

got my bank statement today.

7th March order price included delivery charge taken from bank.
8th March 4.75 delivery put back in my bank
8th March - full orde value including delivery returned to my bank
8th March - full order value including the delivery charge taken from bank again.

Note : At this point i appear to have got free delivery.

13th March - CCL took 4.75 from my account.

Net result. A lot of fannying about and didn't get free delivery at all, - although it looked like i was going to for 5 days.
Old 20th Apr 2012, 15:48   #263
Dan @ CCL
Modder

Dan @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the DremelDan @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the DremelDan @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the DremelDan @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the DremelDan @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Hi Spolsh,

Looks like somethings gone horribly wrong on that one, which obviously isn't something we like to see happen. Has this been sorted since, or can you PM me your order number and I can get it resolved.
Old 20th Apr 2012, 22:33   #264
spolsh
Multimodder

spolsh is definitely a rep cheat.spolsh is definitely a rep cheat.spolsh is definitely a rep cheat.spolsh is definitely a rep cheat.spolsh is definitely a rep cheat.spolsh is definitely a rep cheat.spolsh is definitely a rep cheat.spolsh is definitely a rep cheat.spolsh is definitely a rep cheat.spolsh is definitely a rep cheat.spolsh is definitely a rep cheat.
hmmm , it says you can't or have chosen not be be able to receive PMs ...
Old 21st Apr 2012, 09:48   #265
Dan @ CCL
Modder

Dan @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the DremelDan @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the DremelDan @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the DremelDan @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the DremelDan @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Sorry about that, looks like I missed the email option when I was setting my account here up. Should let you now.
Old 23rd Apr 2012, 12:29   #266
spolsh
Multimodder

Well , thanks to Dan and some sherlock holmes style detective work figuring out exactly what had gone on, this has now been sorted out. Thank you Dan.
Old 7th May 2012, 14:06   #267
deathtaker27
Backups ... Its a way of life

deathtaker27 is definitely a rep cheat.deathtaker27 is definitely a rep cheat.deathtaker27 is definitely a rep cheat.deathtaker27 is definitely a rep cheat.deathtaker27 is definitely a rep cheat.deathtaker27 is definitely a rep cheat.deathtaker27 is definitely a rep cheat.deathtaker27 is definitely a rep cheat.deathtaker27 is definitely a rep cheat.deathtaker27 is definitely a rep cheat.deathtaker27 is definitely a rep cheat.
hey, just placed an order and didnt get free next day delivery
Old 8th May 2012, 09:31   #268
Dan @ CCL
Modder

Hi deathtaker27,

If you message me your order number, I'll get that refunded for you. Were you using the forum link or the promo code?
Old 8th May 2012, 10:49   #269
deathtaker27
Backups ... Its a way of life

deathtaker27 is definitely a rep cheat.deathtaker27 is definitely a rep cheat.deathtaker27 is definitely a rep cheat.deathtaker27 is definitely a rep cheat.deathtaker27 is definitely a rep cheat.deathtaker27 is definitely a rep cheat.deathtaker27 is definitely a rep cheat.deathtaker27 is definitely a rep cheat.deathtaker27 is definitely a rep cheat.deathtaker27 is definitely a rep cheat.deathtaker27 is definitely a rep cheat.
Sent
Old 10th May 2012, 16:43   #270
mo2580
Minimodder

mo2580 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
hi, its not working for me, i am ordering items over 20 and its saying eligible for free delivery but im still getting charged!

please help
Old 10th May 2012, 16:53   #271
CrazyJoe
Ultramodder

CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mo2580 View Post
hi, its not working for me, i am ordering items over 20 and its saying eligible for free delivery but im still getting charged!

please help
Have you tried:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom @ CCL View Post
Hi All,

Apologies for the issues you have experienced.

Please just use the code: freedelivery20 on checkout as this will give the same offer as we advertise in this thread for anyone having trouble.

Regards,

Tom.

???
Old 10th May 2012, 19:45   #272
PukWorld
Banned

PukWorld has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
is this the same deal as with scan ?? will it work on both ??
Old 11th May 2012, 16:52   #273
Dan @ CCL
Modder

Quote:
Originally Posted by mo2580 View Post

please help
Hi mo2580,

If your bit-tech account is linked to your account on our website, have you tried the code CrazyJoe linked? If this still isn't working, we can either take your order over the phone or refund your postage if your order has already gone through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PukWorld View Post
is this the same deal as with scan ?? will it work on both ??
That code is just for our site.
Old 11th May 2012, 23:19   #274
debs3759
Was that a warranty I just broke?

debs3759 is definitely a rep cheat.debs3759 is definitely a rep cheat.debs3759 is definitely a rep cheat.debs3759 is definitely a rep cheat.debs3759 is definitely a rep cheat.debs3759 is definitely a rep cheat.debs3759 is definitely a rep cheat.debs3759 is definitely a rep cheat.debs3759 is definitely a rep cheat.debs3759 is definitely a rep cheat.debs3759 is definitely a rep cheat.
I got free shipping jut now, but the quickest shipping (including free next day) is Thursday 17/5! Not a massive problem, but it does seem to be a bug in the system.

HeatWare
Old 12th May 2012, 15:57   #275
Dan @ CCL
Modder

Quote:
Originally Posted by debs3759 View Post
I got free shipping jut now, but the quickest shipping (including free next day) is Thursday 17/5! Not a massive problem, but it does seem to be a bug in the system.
I couldn't say for sure without checking your order, but I expect that this is due to the item being ordered not being in stock in our warehouse, and that we cannot despatch direct from supplier. This would be an item that we need to order from our suppliers, and then would be despatched on a next day delivery upon it arriving with us.
Old 11th Jun 2012, 17:01   #276
Stavr0s01
What's a Dremel?

Stavr0s01 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
top cashback

hi, in a few months im buying a cheap everyday/interweb box from ccl, and am planning to go through topcashback as i do with everything, i am just wondering if going through them first will affect the free shipping option at all?

thanks alot

Steve
Old 15th Jun 2012, 16:49   #277
Dan @ CCL
Modder

Hi Steve,

Honestly.. I have no idea! I've never actually used Topcashback myself, and I've had a quick ask about and no one in the office is sure. I'll have to ask our IT manager as he's most likely to be able to give me the right answer, but he isn't back in until Monday, so I shall let you know then.
Old 19th Jun 2012, 16:13   #278
Dan @ CCL
Modder

I didn't think it would, but I've now got a definitive answer, going through topcashback will stop any other promo codes from working such as free deliveries.

www.cclonline.com
01274 471201
Old 4th Jul 2012, 21:41   #279
Speed
I'm all you need!

Speed is definitely a rep cheat.Speed is definitely a rep cheat.Speed is definitely a rep cheat.Speed is definitely a rep cheat.Speed is definitely a rep cheat.Speed is definitely a rep cheat.Speed is definitely a rep cheat.Speed is definitely a rep cheat.Speed is definitely a rep cheat.Speed is definitely a rep cheat.Speed is definitely a rep cheat.
Does the forum link work now? I don't seem to get the free Next Day delivery come up, should I be using Citylink Next Day or does DPD work as well?

Tried freedelivery20 as well and it charged me 4.75 as well as changing the courier to Economy 5-7 Day Courier not Next Day.
Old 6th Jul 2012, 09:09   #280
Dan @ CCL
Modder

Hi Speed,

DPD will be the free one, City Link are a bit more expensive so unfortunately we don't use it on the offer.

If you send me your order details I can have a look for you.

www.cclonline.com
01274 471201